9

When Louis woke up the next morning he was spooning Harry. He removed his arm around his torso and rolled to his back, almost tipping off the bed. He yelped. Harry giggled and turned around.
"We need a bigger bed."

Louis got butterflies. That statement meant that Harry wanted them to share a bed again. Hopefully.
"We can just push them together. Make a bigger one."

"Yeah." Harry giggled. He seemed to be in a good mood.

They got up and got dressed and headed downstairs for breakfast. The boys were already seated.
"Look who decided to join us. You must have been really tired last night." Niall said.

Zayn looked like he wanted to laugh so badly. Louis took a seat and acted nonchalantly.
"Yeah."

They talked about their show later while they ate breakfast. When they were done they headed to the stadium for a soundsheck and preparations. They usually spent the whole day making sure that everything would run smoothly. They ate lunch in their dressing rooms and tried to relax.

Louis couldn't keep his eyes off Harry, remembering last night too well. That blow job had been fantastic. Best blow job he had ever received. He was a little surprised that Harry had just gone for it. He wondered how it would be to suck someone off and was curious to find out.

A half-hour later he seized the opportunity and pulled Harry into a bathroom and locked the door behind them. Harry looked surprised.
"What are you doing?"

"Returning the favor." Louis smirked.

Harry seemed confused so he pushed him against the wall and got down on his knees in front of him. Harry's mouth formed an o and he stared down at him.
"Here?"

"Keep quiet." Louis smirked and opened Harry's trousers. He pulled them down along with his boxers. Harry was sporting a semi. It seemed like he liked the idea to get blown in a somewhat public place.

Louis grabbed his shaft and pumped it a couple of times. Harry leaned his head against the wall and closed his eyes.
"Look at me." Louis demanded.

Harry opened his eyes and looked down. He gasped when Louis poke his tongue out to lick the tip. Louis didn't break eye contact as he took him in his mouth. Harry moaned.
"Quiet, baby." 

He went down again and wanted to see how much of Harry he could take. He tried to relax his throat and somehow he swallowed him down, realizing he didn't have much of a gag reflex. He also realized that he liked this. It turned him on.

Harry had put a hand over his mouth to muffle his moans. Louis smirked and got into it. He bobbed his head and swirled his tongue. Harry had a really tough time keeping quiet and that just spurred Louis. He wanted to make him fall apart.

His own cock was trapped in his jeans and he opened them and took it out so he could stroke himself. Harry came a couple of minutes later, shouting out a warning, but Louis decided to take his load. He tried to swallow it all and came as well, spraying the floor. He pulled off and wiped his mouth before he tucked himself back in his pants and got up.
"So good, Lou. So good." Harry panted.

Louis felt proud and smiled. Harry tucked himself in as well and Louis put the hand on the door handle. Harry surprised him by kissing him softly.
"Thank you."

"You're welcome. I liked it." Louis smiled, cheeks turning pink.

They snuck out of the bathroom just to ran into Niall.
"There you are! Where the hell have you been? We've been looking all over for you. We're needed on stage."

"We just had something to talk about. Come on, let's get on stage then." Louis said and hurried off.

They kept busy for the rest of the day. Louis was painfully aware of Harry's presence every second of it. It wasn't like he hadn't been before, he had obsessed over the guy for two years by now, but it was different now. Every lingering touch was a promise for something more and Harry was game. He kept teasing him. A hand on his knee under the table, a quick squeeze of his ass when no one was looking. They had a constant foreplay going on and it was driving him crazy.

They ate an early dinner before they got ready for the show. Harry made a show just for him when they changed into their stage clothes. Louis grunted internally. That little cheeky bastard knew exactly what he was doing and he seemed to enjoy teasing him. He was so gonna get it later. He walked over to him and whispered in his ear.
"I'll have my way with you after the show. Bad boys get punished."

He couldn't believe he just said that. Harry drew in a sharp breath and his eyes darkened.
"Can't wait." He whispered back.

They had a great concert. The fans were amazing as always and they had fun on stage. They were all high on endorphins when the show ended. Louis was horny as well. So fucking horny.

They returned to their hotel and Harry shouted good night to the boys and dragged Harry along with him. As soon as he had closed the door to their room behind them he pushed Harry against it and kissed him, grinding their crotches together.

Harry tried to remove Louis's t-shirt while kicking off his shoes at the same time, which only made him lose balance. If Louis hadn't pressed him against the door he would have fallen over. He giggled.

Louis broke the kiss and smiled at him before he removed his shirt and tossed it on the floor. They made their way over to the beds, trying to kiss and undress at the same time, making them both giggle. Louis pushed Harry down on the bed and they both kicked off their trousers and boxers before they connected their lips again.

Louis started to trail kisses down Harry's neck when they needed to come up for air. He made a love bite on his collarbone before he played with his nipples for a while. Harry moaned and gasped once in a while.

Louis traveled further down. When he reached his cock he looked up. Harry met his eyes.
"Plant your feet in the mattress. I'm gonna spank you and blow you."

Harry immediately complied but he seemed to hesitate.
"What is it? You don't want me to spank you? That's okay Haz." Louis said softly.

"I want that, but can I blow you too?" Harry asked shyly and bit his lower lip.

"Fuck, yeah!" Louis grinned.

He got up and turned around. They were laying on their sides. Harry dived in without hesitation and took him in his mouth. Louis breath hissed. 
He still had a hard time grasping that Harry, his bandmate and secret crush sucked his cock, that he wanted to suck his cock. Or that Harry's cock was right in front of him, hard as a rock, leaking precum. He licked the tip to taste him before he wrapped his lips around it and started to blow him. He reached his hand back and slapped his ass. Harry moaned around his cock, sending vibrations through it.

It was fast and messy and they both came hard, shooting their loads in each other's mouths. There wasn't a wet spot to lay on this time and after they had come down from their highs Louis turned around and pulled the cover over them. They fell asleep quickly.