"A suit huh?" /Smut/

It was late at night and I was originally asleep until I heard whispering. Groaning as the covers lifted on my bed I woke up enough to know the twins had snuck in.

"Mmmm what are you two doing?" I breathed out letting the pair argue for a moment to who would sleep on the left side of the smaller bed until Fred slid in next to me and George hugged me from behind.

"We snuck in through the window," George whispered kissing my shoulder and I hummed in response.

"Why?"

"Because we wanted to sleep with you." Curling into Fred's neck I fell back asleep quickly.

The next morning I woke up before the twins, managing to roll out of bed without disturbing them I started changing. The sun only just started rising when I crawled out onto the window the twins used to sneak in here. Not too far from the house, I could just see the blue hue of a shield. Spending an hour drawing on the window I started hearing shuffling in the room behind me.

"Where did she go?"

"Out here." I said and their frantic moving stopped.

"(y/n) what are you doing out of bed?" Fred whispered sitting out next to me followed by George.

"Couldn't sleep. When is easter?" I asked almost finishing up the sketch I was doing.

"In three days," George said and I nodded.

"Why do you ask?" Fred nudged me.

"Well, I was just wondering about the celebration night." My blunt response made the twins double in excitement.

"Oh, we'll make sure that happens." Fred cheekily said and George turned my head to kiss me. My eyes shut leaning into George I squeaked as Fred's lips went onto my neck.
Moaning my hand slipped and the pen I was holding fell down to the ground three stories down. Fred tugged on my chin and the pair switched roles and Fred quickly brought his tongue into my mouth. George's hand snuck onto my thigh and he sucked harsher onto my skin.

"Can we start now?" I asked and the pair chuckled.

"So you are horny from the scent hider you made." George chuckled into my ear and I nodded but there was a shout in the house.

"Kids breakfast is ready!" Fred and George sighed going back over to here room and I crawled back into my room going downstairs.

----

Fred and George took me to Diagon alley for the day. Going through all the stores in including some stores for some new clothes.

Trying on a new tight shirt I turned looking in the mirror.

"Baby girl, are you almost done?" Fred asked behind the cloth separating us.

"Freddie I told you not to call me that in public." I whispered taking off the shirt liking it. Fred suddenly peaked in making me cover my chest.

"Why not baby girl. Does it get you excited?" Turning around he chuckled doing a once over of the story before stepping into the changing room. "Because I know you like it." Fred whispered into my ear as I quickly put on my shirt but fred pulled me into him tugging it into my skirt.

"I do but it's embarrassing." Blushing Fred kissed me for a moment before grabbing the clothes I was going to buy.

"We should get going." He opened the curtain to see George standing there crossing his arms.

"Your lucky I distracted the cashier," George said and Fred tapped his shoulder. I went up to him kissing his cheek before paying for the clothes I wanted. Letting out a calm sigh I was trying to walk back to the way we came but Fred and George stopped looking ahead at an empty building.

"Everything alright." I asked and they smiled.

"That's where are shops gonna be." id heard them talk about it before. In fact, several times while they thought I was reading.

"The joke shop?" I questioned and they nodded glancing at me. "I can't wait to see the both of you in a suit." I concluded to myself before turning to walk off. The twins followed.

"A suit huh?" Fred commented and I nodded as he wrapped an arm around my waist giving me a side gig as we walked down the street.

"You can help us with the store." George smiled at me still holding a few bags for me.

"And wear a short tight skirt." Rolling my eyes at Fred he raised his hands in defence. "What you're the one you said they're excited to see us in a suit."

"Touche."

----

After getting back to the burrow I sprayed more perfume on myself and after dinner, I had a shower. Everyone at this point was doing their win thing so I went outside to the hammock to dry out my hair ruffling the towel one last time through my hair I stared up at the stars rocking back and forward softly.

"(y/n)." I heard a whisper above me, George jumped down landing right by the hammock.

"And you decided to descend down the house because?" George sat right down next to me glancing either side of us before kissing me.

"Fred is in the shower and I didn't want anyone looking for me out here." George suddenly pulled the pair of us down onto the hammock making me giggle.

"Well, I'm impressed," I mumbled snuggling into his chest. George kissed my forehead but I tilted my head up kissing him. "And always so cautious." Our lips tangled together and I softly moaned as his hand lightly touched my upper thigh.

"Lift your leg." He breathed out before George snuck a hand under the skirt I wore. Gasping quietly when he moved my underwear to the side he kissed me again to keep me quiet. "Is this cautious?" He husked slipping a finger inside of me. Panting into his neck I was soaking in a matter of seconds. "Take some blood love." Not hesitating I bit into George's neck. He groaned at the sensation adding a second finger into my cunt. Swallowing two mouthfuls I pulled away licking his neck and his fingers went faster. He was hard against me and I unbuttoned his pants managing to get out his cock pumping him. George groaned bringing our lips together as we worked each other into a frenzy. George tugged my leg over his and in a swift motion he slid inside of me.

"Georgie." I whispered as he thrusted slowly in and out but even that was enough to almost send me over the edge.

"I can feel you clenching so tightly around me. Are you almost finished love?" Nodding holding onto him as I came George groaned thrusting a few more times until he finished off. We panted together in silence for a moment before the front door opened just around the corner. "Shit." George whispered as he pulled out of me putting himself back into his pants.

"George, (y/n)?" Molly called out and when she came around the bend she saw us sitting together on the hammock. "There you two are. I just finished getting supper ready." George smirked at me as we both stood.