Can I trust you?

ChrolloP.O.V
I was talking to the little girl infront of me honestly I didn't really know if it was a girl or boy because she is hiding her appearance with the hoodie or dress that she is wearing but it's probably a girl cause her voice is so angelic and soft and I can barely see her eyes but I can say it's a girl.
After what I saw how she killed those 5 men so fast I should say she is skilled but from the way she killed them and the mess she made  it seems like it was her first time even if it was it was still impressive and she was even able to continue to fight with an injured leg. While I was speaking with her, her eyes looked dead but nevertheless their blue colour was Mesmerizing after talking with her for a bit I figured out that she wasn't much of a talking person then I introduced myself when she suddenly froze the moment I said let me introduce myself she froze and fainted then I realized her leg was  still injured that's when Machi asked,"boss, what should we do with her? "
I thought for a moment I mean she can make a perfect member so I said,"We will take her back to the hideout with us."

Lexi p.o.v
I felt like I was sitting on some kind of rock and my head was hurting so bad I opened my eyes slowly I was in an old room then I looked at my leg and somebody treated it well for me then it hit me I touched my head to make sure that I had My hoodie one and thankfully it was still on, I should thank the people that brought me here, OMG am I kidnapped againn!!!!
No no no please be a dreammmm

Then the door opened revealing one of the killers that I met with at the forest and it was the pretty lady with pink hair then she said," Am glad that you are awake, listen up you might be staying here for some time so I advice you to take care and not tell the people here that you are a neko or else you will have a bad time men can be very annoying. " Then just when i was about to ask her another question as if she read my mind she said," after you fainted in the forest I went up to you held you and walked to here on my way your hoodie fell off your head but don't worry nobody noticed it."
Then I said,"thank you very much miss..."
"Machi call me machi no need for the formalities oh and you are very beautiful." She said.

Then our conversation was interrupted by someone opening the door and it was the guy with the cross tattoo,"oh your awake, follow me." I followed him silently to another room this one was a huge one with about 10 people in it they all looked at me I then saw the guy I bumped into and the short guy whose only hair and eyes are showing the others were people I have never met before but I can tell that everyone in this room is super strong,"My name is Chrollo lucilfer I am the leader of the phantom troupe or the spiders." then I remembered James one time talking on the phone with some other guy saying that these guys were hot stuff and dangerous criminals,"I have seen how you killed the men back at the forest was that your first time?" Then I said," Honestly it was my second time but the reason they were chasing me was because I killed their friend and that was my first time." Then I started to feel guilty I mean I could have knocked them out, then I raised my head and looked at him he seemed amused wow did I do something good to make him smile like that," Do you know nen?" He asked
"I know the basics and I did the water cup thing that's all."  they all started laughing ok am glad they like what I said but what's funny,"it's called the water divination test it's to  check which category you belong to." Said a guy who has blonde hair and green eyes then I said "oh."
"Which category do you belong to?" Asked Chrollo. I tried to remember but this happened four years ago 😂, "I don't really remember I did it four years ago ." He then said,"it's alright we can do it again and see but for now, Do you wanna become a member of the phantom troupe?" I thought for sec I mean I have no home no money no food becoming a member will help me live so,"ok".