Emotions and stress

-Meliodas' POV-

I groaned as I woke up. My whole body hurt. Ignoring the pain I have, I looked towards the pills.

If I took them, I wouldn't ever need to feel this pain. When I make it, it feels good, but after some hours, the pain gets unbearable and it hurts.

But maybe that's what I deserve? Maybe it's what I deserve after making Elizabeth pregnant? Maybe I deserve it for not being a father to my child? Maybe I'm just too selfish? Is that why I deserve all this pain? Maybe I'm not even supposed to live? Even dad said I was just a mistake.

Should I just end it? That would feel best...

Pushing through my pain, I sat up. My body felt numb. Maybe I should just take the pills? The doctor told me it was important...

Shrugging it off, I stood up and walked towards the bathroom. I could clean the bloody items now. I don't want them to rust and give poison me. I won't take my life, it will end soon anyways. I could live in this hell just a bit longer.

Once I was done, I also packed my nailmat before going to eat breakfast. It's only 5 AM, but what can I do? I slept half day and a night yesterday.

Looking at my phone, that was on the sink the whole night, I saw messages from Elizabeth.

"Can we meet?"

"It's important."

"Please, answer me."

"Meliodas, I really has to talk to you."

"Please answer, Meliodas."

"Meliodas?"

It's not enough with those messages and 50 more, I also have 67 calls from her alone.

With a sigh, I thought about her. She really was amazing. She even made me stop thinking about self harm the time we was together. I hadn't even thought about it a second the time we was together. Everything was just her, her and her in my eyes, but now I see the truth.

She only did it to make me stop bothering her so much. She never really loved me. Everything she did was to satisfy me so that I would leave her alone more.

I went into her contact and without a second thought, blocked her number. It hurts me thinking about her. I really loved her, but when we argued, I realized she really didn't care about me at all.

All she wanted was to leave me all alone. I have my reasons for not wanting kids. No, that's not it. I want kids, but I can't. I won't live long enough to be a good father for them. Except that, I would never be a good dad. Just look at me, I am doing self harm, I take pills, I drink alcohol and before, I even took drugs and used to smoke. Sometimes, I still smoke and take drugs.

Elizabeth on the other hand. She's perfect. She doesn't have any problems like I do. If she really loved me, she wouldn't regret having a child with me, she wouldn't make is such a big deal.

That is, at least, in my opinion.

Once I was done eating, I went to my room again, sitting on my bed. I will die soon, but if I just end it now, my suffering will end too.

I looked towards my pills. Maybe if I over doze the pills? I am supposed to take three pills a day, one for depression, one for anxiety and one for my anger issues. It helps me to not make self harm much, but sometimes, I'm so lonely I do it anyways.

The doctor recommended me to date, but it sure didn't go like planned. To be honest, I feel even worse now than before.

I looked at all the pills I had already. It was medicine for two days, today and tomorrow. I need to get more. It's either that, or... I just cut myself enough for me to get a blood loss.