Hospital

-Elizabeth's POV-

"W-what?" I asked. He just said again "I-I have m-myeloma cancer."

"Then you need medication a-an-" I started, tears building up in my eyes.

"No Elizabeth, i-it's already too late for me. Me-medicine won't help me anymore." Meliodas replied, making tears build up in my eyes.

"N-no Meliodas. Y-you can't die. I don't want to live without you." I said. He was about to say something when doctors rushed in and took Meliodas to the bed, giving him the IVs and other things.

Once they had made sure he was okay, I went over to Meliodas and took his hand.

"E-Elizabeth?"

"Y-yes Meliodas?" I asked, tears running down my face. His shaking hand reached up to my face, wiping my tears away.

"If I'm h-honest with you, I lie-lied when I sa-said I never wa-wanted a ch-child. I-I just never w-wanted to l-l-leave you alone w-with one. I-I don't want t- to leave the child al-alone wi-without a dad." Meliodas answered, making more tears flow down from my eyes.

"I love you Meliodas. I love you so much, don't ever leave me, please. I can't live without you." I said and laid down beside him, hugging him.

"Elizabeth, I'm n-not going to d-die right now you know..." Meliodas whispered. I nodded, continuing to cry out onto him.

"I-I know, but I don't want you to die at all. I want to be on your side all my life. Even after death."

It was quiet a while before Meliodas asked "Elizabeth?" again.

"Y-yes?"

"C-could you move a-away from my c-chest a bit. I-it hurts." He said, making me do as told. He breathed in a bit before saying "Th-ank you."

"Meliodas? Why d-did you actually hurt yourself so much? It couldn't only be because of the cancer." I said, caressing his cheek. He closed his eyes, saying "I w-w-want to feel m-more. Half of my fee-feelings in my legs are go-ne and... and it helps m-me with my em-otions."

"What emotion?" I asked concern. He inhaled and exhaled before answering "Ab-about myself. I d-doesn't deserve to liv-live. I'm just a bu-rden to everyo-ne. I do-doesn't deserve a-anything. Ever-ything would be better wit-without me. Everything is alw-ays my f-fault."

"That's not true, I love you Meliodas, with all my heart." I whispered, stroking his hair now.

"B-but I made you pregnant a-and y-"

"No Meliodas. I was just overreacting everything. I love you and... I'm not pregnant. It was just my stress that made me miss my period." I answered. He breathed in and out, making me worry a bit.

"Meliodas? Are you okay? Can you breath?" I asked. He nodded, saying "M-my chest just hurts. I-it's the cancer."

I nodded in understanding, asking "Don't you need any medicine for it to stop or something? I'm really worried about you Meliodas."

"N-no, don't worry. E-e-everything i-is okay."

I nodded and reached up to his forehead and kissed him. He smiled at me as I moved closer to him.

"Meliodas, when you have healed... do you want to have a child with me?"

"I-I wou-would love t-that." He answered, now looking down at me. I took his hands in my and closed my eyes, our faces laying so close, we was nearly touching each other.

"I love you Meliodas. I love you so, so much." I whispered before sleep consumed me, but how could I not fall asleep after not being able to sleep the last two days Meliodas was unconscious? I had worried for him so much, I never left if it wasn't for the bathroom. The doctors even had to bring me food.

. . . . .

It's been two weeks since Meliodas woke up and now, he is able to leave. My father was going to pick me and Meliodas up today.

"Look Meliodas, there he is." I said as I helped him walk a bit. It's not that he can't walk, but he is too busy with feeling me up and down to walk properly.

"M-Meliodas, please, not in front of my father." I whispered. He nodded and one of his hands left my body, but the other was still around my waist.

I opened the car door and helped Meliodas in before jumping in on the other side. Once we was both seated, father looked back at us.

"If you do anything for my daughter to get sad like that again, I will kill you Meliodas." Father said so calm. I just said "Father, everything is fine with us. It was just a mistake."

Meliodas nodded in agreement as father just turned around and drove off.

"Where do you live Meliodas?"

Meliodas gave an answer as I quickly dozed off in my thoughts.

I still have to process that Meliodas have cancer and that he will die... I wonder how he feels about it... when will he die?

I'm so scared of what will happen and how it will turn out.

Meliodas poked me over and over again, pulling me out of my thoughts and look at him. Then I looked out of the window to see that we was here.

"Bye father." I said as both me and Meliodas went out of the car, but father just looked at me, asking "Where are you going Elizabeth?"

"I'm going to live with Meliodas. Don't know how long though. Bye." I said and closed the door as both me and Meliodas started walking inside.

Meliodas opened the door to his apartment and went inside, me walking after. The smell of blood was still here.

"I will start clean this mess up. In the meanwhile, go to bed. It's late enough anyways." He said, making me nod. I can't see the bathroom, not now while it's still bloody. It will remind me too much.