No more lovey dovey

-Elizabeth's POV-

I woke up, my body laying to something warm. Then I opened my eyes to see Meliodas face, making me jump from surprise. He's still sleeping and so cute.

Suddenly, he moved, pushing me out of bed. As I hit the floor, I realized what we did last night.

"Ahhh!" I screamed as I realized what I did, walking up Meliodas.

"Huh? Elizabeth? What's wrong? What are you doing on the floor?" Meliodas asked, sitting up and looked at me.

"Well, someone pushed me out of the bed in his sleep." I said a bit annoyed. He just looked stupid a second before he realized that I talked about him.

"Oh gosh, I'm so sorry Elizabeth!" He said and got up from the bed, making me put my hands on my face to not see his... yeah.

"Something wrong?" Meliodas asked as he kneed down in front of me with his legs separated and standing on his toes like a frog like position.

Then he took away my hands to look at him, so I closed my eyes.

"Why won't you look at me?" He asked, making me say "Put on some clothes!"

"I will, but after a while. First, I want to cuddle with you." He said and I could feel him pick me up. He placed me on the bed again.

"No, no, no, no cuddling before you have put on some clothes." I said and pushed him away from me. Then it was quiet, making me open my eyes to see Meliodas putting on some clothes. Then I went out of bed to put on my own clothes.

"You used protection last night, right?" I asked and suddenly Meliodas stopped all his movements a second before he turned to face me.

"Should I have?" He asked, making me ask "Are you serious?! Of course you should!"

Then he put on his sweater and walked over to me.

"Come on, it's okay. I would never get you pregnant if you don't agree." He said and hugged me. I sighed and mumbled "If I haven't my period in two weeks, you will feel my wrath."

"I will think of it next time." He said before letting me go. Then he said "Let's go and eat breakfast."

Then I looked at the clock and asked "You mean lunch? Wait, school have already started, we are late!"

I started rushing to get on the rest of the clothes as Meliodas just looked at me.

"What are you looking at? Make yourself ready!" I said as he just looked dumbfounded. Then he said "It's Saturday."

"Wait... Saturday? Then I didn't need to rush." I said and sat down on the floor. Meliodas walked up to me and said "You want to go out and eat?"

"I rather not." I said as Meliodas helped me up. Then he said "We didn't go on that date yesterday...  want to go on that today?"

"Sure, it would be nice to get to know you more. Now when I think about it, we meet just 4 days ago..." I said. He nodded and we looked at each other a second before we both realized what I just said.

"Holy shit, you are right, we meet just 4 days ago! We know nothing about each other. God will make me suffer for this." He said.

"I think I will pass out soon." I said, feeling very warm. The last I knew was warm arms catching me. Then...

Black...

"Hey, you feeling better?" I heard a voice as I opened my eyes. I gave a smile before I said "Yes."

"Thank god. I have been so worried about you. You have been passed out in about a hour." Meliodas said and hugged me, that's when I realized that I had been in his lap the whole time.

"Okay, now to the date. I have already decided what we will do." Meliodas said, making me look at him confused.

"First, we will go to the amusement park. Then we will go to a fancy restaurant and eat. After that, we will go to the cinema and then we will buy an icecream." He said with a small pause

"Sure, but... do we really have time for all that?" I asked, but he then said "I wasn't finished."

Seriously? How long will this take?

"The last thing we will do is the same as last night." Meliodas said, making me push him away. He looked at me confused as I said "No. We will not."

"What? Why not?" He asked and crossed his arms, looking like a child.

"We know nearly nothing about each other. No more lovey dovey until we know each other better then our best friends." I said stern. He looked at me, a bit sad, but then cheered up with a smirk and said "But I know plenty of things about you."

"Like what?" I asked, making him say "Your first words was 'Kill him!', you love to read manga, your favourite chocolate is the one your mother did, your favourite icecream flavour is vanilla and you are a half goddess, half human." Meliodas said. I was speechless.

"B-but I never told you anything of that..." I said, he shrugged and said "It was all in your diary, it was really touching."

"You read my diary?! But you said you wouldn't read it!" I said, embarrassed. He shrugged again and replied "I changed my mind."

"Meliodas!" I said, crossed my arms and turned my back towards him. He then gave me a side hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Meliodas, I said no more lovey dovey, meaning no more kisses or anything romantic related actions." I said.

"But... I like it. I can show how much I love you and... actually feel loved for once." He said. That sounded so sad.

"Okay, I can accept dates, but nothing more. Okay?" I said. He nodded before he got away from me a bit. It will be a long day...