Father

-Elizabeth's POV-

"What?!" Father asked, nearly yelling. I slowly nodded.

"And what did you two do last night?!" Father asked as he walked closer to me. I was quiet, looking down on my feet. Then father was infront of me and lifted up my head to look him in the eyes.

"What did you two do girl?!" He asked, both angry and worried. I was scared.

"W-we s-slept... t-togheter." I whispered.

"Together?! You didn't do anything other then sleep?!" He asked.

"No, we didn't. I-I have prof." I said.

"Show me!" Father said angry. I took my phone and got in on the schools website and showed him the picture of me and him sleeping together. He looked even more angry.

He took my phone and looked at the picture, studying it. It looked like he wanted it to be fake. Then he throw it at the bed.

"You are forbidden to meet him again! You hear me?!" Father said.

"B-but I-" I was cut off by him.

"No buts! If I see you and him together again, you won't be happy!" Father said and walked out of the room. I fell back to the bed and started crying.

I didn't even know why I said yes to Meliodas when he asked me to be his girlfriend. Maybe I was just irritated by him always following me around or I did I have feelings for him I didn't know yet? I didn't care, just now, I just want to be with him. He have been so caring and kind to me.

I cried and cried until I remembered I had his phone number. I started looking after my phone and soon found it.

Logging in my phone, I got in on our texts. We haven't texted once before, so it was all empty. He had written the contract as 'boyfriend'. It was cute.

Boyfriend                                                                 Me

Hi.

Hello my beloved. Is everything okay?

Meliodas, my father found out that you are my boyfriend and I'm not allowed to be with you.

He will regret his decision. I promise. Want to come home to me for now?

I can't. I'm not even allowed to be near you from now on.

He won't know it. We can meet at school in five minutes and we go home to me.

Meliodas.

Come on. It will be fun. No one will know anything, I promise.

I don't know.

If not you are going, then I will go home to you and get you.

No. I can't.

Okay then. Bye

Did I make him angry? The last text felt a bit disappointing.

I laid away my phone and stared at the ceiling until the door bust open once again.

"Elizabeth! Give me your phone!" Father said.

"What?! Why?!" I asked.

"I have cameras all over the house! You was texting that boy!" Father said.

"No, I was texting... Elaine." I said.

"Liar! Give me your phone now!" Father said. I didn't have any choice then to give him it. When he got it, he walked out again.

I signed and just stared up the ceiling until the dinner was ready. After dinner, I went to bed.

About to fall asleep, I heard knocking on my window. I signed and turned on the light. The knocking continued until I looked up to see Meliodas.

I was shocked that he even climbed up to my window. Shocked, I opened the window and let him in.

"Elizabeth! I have sent you like 1000 massages and called you 10 000 times!" He said as he climbed in.

"Sorry, my father took away my phone." I said.

"I guessed it was something like that, that's why I come and guess what?" He asked.

"What?" I asked.

"I brought icecreams!" He said and gave me one.

"Thank you Meliodas." I said.

"Can I get a kiss as thanks?" He asked.

"Maybe after the icecream." I said. He nodded and we started eating. We talked about some stuff while doing that.

After the icecreams was eaten up, Meliodas snuck his arm around my waist.

"Could I get my kiss now?" Meliodas asked.

"Tomorrow?" I asked.

"If you don't give it, then I will need to take it." He said and kissed me. I kissed back and took my arms around his neck.

In the middle of the kiss, the door bust open. We separated and looked at the door immediately. Father was the one standing there.

"Get away from my daughter!" Father said.

"No, she's my girlfriend!" Meliodas said and pulled me behind him. I smiled and hugged him from the back.

Then father pulled up his sleeves and his hands turned to fists. Will he really punch Meliodas? No, he won't, right?!

I was actually getting scared of father now.

"One last chance, get away from my daughter! Now! Or it won't be as fun anymore!" Father said and walked closer.

"No!" Meliodas said.

"Me-Meliodas, m-maybe we should d-do as he says?" I suggested.

"No, I won't leave you Elizabeth." Meliodas said.

"B-but-" I said.

"That's it!" Father said and took his fist in the air. The he swung it towards Meliodas. I held in him tighter and closed my eyes. Meliodas made me be behind him in a spot where I wouldn't be hit by the coming punch.