𝙒𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝘽𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙆

ELOISE MICHAELS

Everything had finally seemed to settle down these last few months. Lorenzo and I were actually getting pretty serious. 

It's safe to say I'm falling in love with the boy.

His hands touching me still made my heart race as much as it did when this all begun. Every kiss made butterflies explode inside me. I was happy, super fucking happy.

Our whole group was happy. It was special to me to watch how our group had gotten closer and changed over the years. The relationships we built whether they were romantic or a friendship.

Blaise and Onyx were going strong, surprisingly even Draco and Lucille. Lucille was changing Draco for the better. He was becoming better by the day. I think he always was a good person, it just took Lucille to finally bring it out of him.

Of course, he's still Draco Malfoy and change for him is difficult but he's made a lot of progress.

Lorenzo and I were doing well too though. We had made so many special memories together.

Dates in Hogsmeade, sneaking back into common room late trying not to laugh. It's cliché to say but he really treats me like I'm the only girl in the world.

We have our ups and down but we always manage to get through it together.

"Why the fuck do you find it such a problem that I'm friends with Levi," I shouted at Lorenzo as he stumbled around drunk.

"Because the prick likes you and you're too naïve to notice that," He slurred.

"Fuck you. I am not naïve. We are just friends and he understands and respects that. You're one to talk though. Lucille is my friend and you constantly put your arm around her or joke around with her and even sometimes kiss her forehead but you think it's okay to get mad at me for talking to him!" I wanted to just leave his dorm. He wasn't worth it right now.

"No shit. Eloise don't leave. I-I'm sorry you're right," He exclaimed. "You're not naïve. Shit, you're the smartest person I know and I'm sorry about Lucille. I didn't even realise I did that, it's just a habit from being friends with her for years. You know I don't see her like that though. I only want you Oise. I promise you that!"

He slowly moved closer towards me and lifted my chin with his finger, "I'm sorry," He whispered.

"It's okay. I forgive you," I breathed. 

"Stay here tonight?"

I nod and he brings me to his bed as we both climb in and he holds me tightly. I sink into his warmth breathing in his cologne.

And the sex. Fuck, it was immaculate.

"Fuck. You feel so good, don't stop El," Lorenzo whimpered as I bounced up and down on his hard dick.

I moan loudly and he begins to thrust from underneath me. "Shit. I'm coming," I scream as he picks up the pace, making his thrusts harder and faster.

My legs shake as I can barely move anymore and I quickly climb off him, sucking him off to bring him to his climax.

"Fuck, just like that," Enzo groaned.

I twirl my tongue on his tip and move his whole dick in my mouth. He's begins to buck his hips into my mouth and I feel him finish in my mouth. I swallow and he pulls me towards him to kiss me.

Life was good right now. With Lorenzo, I was the happiest I had ever been.

--

I finish packing my trunk with the help of Onyx and Lucille.