My Teen Nightmare

My Teen Nightmare

The McCall pack has been through everything.

From psychotic Alphas, crazy High School students, Werewolf Hunters, broken hearts, Druids, Durach's, Humans, Were-coyotes, Oni, Nogitsune's, Betas, Omega's, a curious Sheriff, and annoying Deputies.

Living in Beacon Hills goes in no one's favor, so you could say that everyone is used to the occasional death, or in some cases, the various deaths in one week.

But there's one death that the pack just can't seem to shake off.

The death of one of their Alpha's, their twin, their daughter, their friend, their girlfriend, and their first love.

Katherine Rose McCall.

With the new school year comes new friends, new wolves, new supernatural beings, and new beginnings.

Oh, and of course new enemies.

As the pack tries to figure out upcoming trials, lines are drawn, enemies are made, and surprising faces come back into view. What happens when someone they thought was gone comes back to bite them? What happens if more die?

And of course, there's the million dollar question....

Is Katherine McCall really dead?

**

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING ABOUT 'TEEN WOLF' THE T.V SERIES, THAT IS ALL JEFF DAVIS!