Chapter 11

Not my picture, I found it on Instagram, so don't arrest me for borrowing it!

Shoutout to whoever made this, because I forgot who did...

You did well, young one.

You did well.

Chapter 11

I pulled up to the school after hearing the distant wails of sirens, and I smelled the scent of wolfsbane and blood.

I rushed in, and passed everyone, looking for my brother or Stiles. I turned the corner, and saw Scott talking to dad.

"You're here now." Scott told him.

I let out a relieved breath, walking to him, "Scott!" I called.

He turned to me, and his body seemed to relax as I reached him. I looked him over, "Are you okay?"

He nodded, "Yeah, she just snuck up on me." he said.

I shifted my weight, "Who?"

"Jordan Parrish." A girl stated from behind us.

We turned around, and the attractive Deputy rolled his eyes, "Deputy Parrish." He told her.

I watched as she neared us, and she gave Scott a smug look, I stepped forward, flashing my eyes for only her to see, flexing my fingers, and growling lowly.

Her smug look was wiped away, and replaced with a small look of recognition. Confusion swept over me again, along with another sense of déjà vu.

I saw Liam watching Scott and I from down the hall.

I looked him over, mouthing, 'You okay?'

He gave me a small nod and I have him a thumbs up.

"Sheriff, what is that? Is that the weapon?" Dad asked.

"Yeah, it's a thermo cut wire." he stated, and I felt my face grow red with anger.

Dads face slackened, and his anger was evident as he stomped to the girl.

Scott placed a hand on my shoulder, giving it a reassuring squeeze, "I'm fine."

My head snapped to him, "But what if you weren't?!" I snapped.

He shook his head, "I'm fine." He repeated.

Liam walked up, and Scott gave him a confused look, "Where's Kira?" He asked.

"She took off. Stiles told her Lydia cracked the second part of the Dead Pool."

I stepped up, "Wait, what the hells a Dead Pool?!"

Scott sighed, "A list of supernatural people to kill for money in Beacon Hills. And her moms on it."

'-your reward will be sent upon request.'

"Everyone's on it." Liam said.

Scott shook his head, "You're not."

"Not yet." he retorted, "There's still another third, right?"

I held my hand up, "Wait. Why am I just now hearing about this?"

Scott and Liam shared a look, and Liam told me, "Because you're not on the list yet either."

Yet.

Scott listened in on our Dad's and the girls conversation from down the hall.

"- oh, that's right. You don't have any parents, that's why they call you the orphans." He sighed.