Niall 6

I felt fire works. Butterflies in my stomach, everything your supposed to feel in the right kiss. At that moment I knew me and Liam could be nothing more than friends. We pulled back from the kiss to breathe. I looked into those deep blue eyes that made me melt. He smiled and blushed.

"Now you know why I gave you my phone number" he said looking at the ground.

"Yeah" I whispered.

" Now your going to break up with Liam" he commanded. His bad boy image was starting to show, and I liked it. He wasn't even giving me an option whether I could or not. I nodded my head knowing Liam would be hurt. I already felt horrible. But I knew me and Liam would never go anywhere. And in the long run it would save him a huge heart break.

" But I don't know how." I sighed.

" I'll come with you and help." He said grabbing my hand. He placed a kiss on my head and stood up. He walked me to my locker and then my next class. I still felt horrible for what I was doing to Liam. I sat in my seat and waited for lunch time to come. *skip to lunch time* Niall held my hand as I was shacking. We were about to Liam about what happened. I felt sick to my stomach. I might just be loosing one of my best friends. Courtney was sitting in the grass ready when me and Niall walked up. She looked up smiling but then her face turned confused.

" Wait I thought?" Sh said thinking.

" Yeah but something's happened." I said.

"Oh Y/N, this isn't going to go well." Courtney said standing up.

" I know but I'm so scared to tell him!" I said.

" It will be ok, I will stick with you, let's just hope he understands." She said I nodded and turned to Niall who was rubbing my back and trying to comfort me. He held my hand tight as we waited. Then Liam cam out the doors boiling. He walked towards us and pushed Niall.

" What's your problem!" Niall yelled.

" That you kissed my girlfriend!" Liam shouted.

" Liam stop" I stated going in between him and Niall.

" Y/N what's the meaning of this!" He said to me.

"Liam I can't be your girlfriend. I can't think of you anymore than my best friend, big brother. And when Niall and I kissed I felt something." I said looking at the ground.

"Y/N I told you he's playing you!" Liam fought back.

" No I'm not! I know I'm known for that but Y/N makes me feel something." Niall said taking my hand. 

"Fine. Have a nice life slut!" He spat at me before walking away.