Liam 5

I woke up to the sound of my phone going off. I groaned and picked it up. Friday night was magical, but we both knew that Monday would be hard for both of us. I would have to fit in with his friends and all my so called friends would reject me with half the school. I grabbed some clothes out of my closet and put them on. I felt like dressing like myself and since Liam is the school bad boy why not have fun with it. 

A heard a horn honk and I ran to look outside my window. Liam was outside his car waving at me. I smiled. I bounded down the stairs and out the door. Yeah I skipped breakfast but so what. My parents probably went on another business trip, so I'm home alone again. I practically raise myself. I went out the front door and over to Liam's car. I threw my bag in the back seat and got in.

" You look nice today babe!" Liam said complementing my choice of clothing.

" Why thank you! I'm going to dress like me now." I said. Liam pulled into the school and parked on the other side of the parking lot. See the parking lot is separated into 2 halves. One half is for the populars and jocks and the other is for the punk kids and anyone who wasn't all that popular. And the geekier kids, stayed inside. I climbed out of the car and grabbed my bag. Liam came around to me and put one arm around my waist.

" Don't listen to what they say its not true. We're gonna get a lot of shit today." He whispered in my ear.

" Alright, ready" I answered

" As I'll ever be." He answered.

We started walking away from his car. People gasped, started whispering and gave us the dirtiest looks from the other side. On the side we were everybody looked shocked Liam was with me. I'm guessing they mostly mad fun of me before for being a popular priss. Liam walked me to my locker and then went to his. I put my bag in and was grabbing my books when my locker was slammed closed. Troy stood there smirking.

" Aren't we making a bold fashion statement!" He smirked.

" Whatever" I replied opening my locker again.

" So I heard you showed up with the punk Liam today. Y/N this is stupid you know you want to get back together. So dump the punk and change your clothes," Troy commanded.

" Yeah right! I wouldn't wanna get back with you if I had a choice between you and a monkey I would choose the monkey! And Liam is a lot more than a punk!" I said slamming my locker.

" Y/N this isn't over until I say it is!" Troy said grabbing my forearm.

" Let go of me." I said trying to pull away.

" And who's gonna make me?" Troy taunted.

" I am" Liam growled from behind us.