Punk Liam

He was bad, rude, and you didn't want anything to do with him. From the day Liam walked through those doors you had done your best to stay away from him and his friends. You heard all sorts of things that he did and what his past was like and didn't want to get wrapped up in it. You were in more of the popular group but weren't as stuck up. You basically faked a smile everyday and played along. You were dating the captain of the football team and didn't mind it. You never really felt sparks with Troy but kept with him because he would ruin your live if you broke up with him. Liam was in the punk group which the populars despised and had rivalry with over the school. The populars ruled half and the punks ruled the other. You had just got moved up to honors science and were actually pretty excited because you wanted to be an oceanographer when you grew up. You walked in and went up to the teacher and handed the slip to him.

" Y/N very nice to have you here. Lets see you can sit next to.......... Liam." He said

Your throat tensed as you turned around to see where you would be sitting. You saw Liam in the back clenching his fists and he heard you would be sitting next to him. How did he even get into honors science? You walked over and sat down this was going to be a long class.