Punk Louis 2

The school was huge and you had no idea where you were going. When you finally found your locker class was about to start. You opened your locker and pit in your bag. You looked at your schedule and saw your home room number 23. Great where was that.

" Do you need some help, your the new girl right?" A soft voice came from behind me. Iturned to see a girl my age carrying books.

" Yeah I'm Y/N, and I would love some help!" I said

"Nice to meet you, I'm Molly." She said taking your paper.

" We have the same home room! Come with me." She said guiding you thought the hallway. You walked with Molly to room 23 and thanked Molly. Molly gave you her number and told you to sit with her at lunch. You walked up to your teacher.

" You must be the new student! I'm Ms. Mace." She said holding out her hand.

" Hi I'm Y/N" you said shaking her hand .

" You can take a seat by Mr.Tomlinson" she said pointing to the seat.

You turned to see the boy from the office smiling at you. Wonderful. You walked to your seat and sat down.

" Hey princess." The boy from beside you said.

" I have a name! And don't call me princess." You said pulling out a your notebook

" I'm Louis and you are?" He asked sliding closer to you. You slid further away from him.

" Y/N and you can stay where you were!" You snapped.

" Oh come on princess I don't bite!" He said sitting back in his chair.

" Just leave me alone and we won't have a problem." You said

You looked strait ahead to see a Molly just seats in front of you. Maybe this class wouldn't be so bad.

" Hey I'm Alex" a boy said in front of you.

" Hey I'm Y/N" you said smiling.

" Pretty name for a pretty girl" he said.

You blushed but honestly knew his type. He would just play you and then dump you.

" Maybe I could get your number?" He asked

" ummmmm" you started.

" Bug off Alex" Louis said from behind you.

" Let the lady speak for herself freak!" He said to Louis.

Louis stood up and got in Alex's face.

" What'd you say pretty boy!" He said.

" Ok class take your seats" Ms.Mace said.

Louis sat down and glared at Alex. You were secretly glad he told Alex to bug off.

" Thank you" you mouthed to Louis

" Stay away from him all he wants is to get in your pants." Louis said

" plus he was beating me to it." Louis said smiling

" yeah you wish!" You scoffed how rude!