Punk Niall- You Meet

You had seen this boy around before. He was nothing but trouble and the whole school knew. He did drugs, smoked, had lots of tattoos and piercings, and fought in gangs but mostly just with kids around school. He hung out with his possy around school. They all did the same things and looked similar. Niall was his name. You only knew this because everyone in school said to stay away from him and his friends.

You only had one class with Niall, but he never rarely showed up. It didn't bother you because you had the whole table to your self. Yes you also sat by him. But one day he came into class and sat by you. You could smell the smoke on him which made your nose crinkle up. He was on his phone and barely even looked up at the board. In the middle of class you dropped your book between the both of you. You reached to grab it but so did Niall. Your hands both touched the book and you looked into each others eyes. You got lost in the those blue orbs behind all the eyeliner. He was beautiful, wait what were you thinking! You snapped back to reality and grabbed your book and looking back to the board. Niall went back to his phone and then the bell rang. You jumped out of your seat and bolted for the door. You knew he was trouble but why were you so attracted to him?

A/N: so every chapter thingy I will only put the tilte theme once. then i will see where it gose.