Zayn 7

Your POV

Zayn turned around and froze. He quickly stood up and stood in front of me.

"What do you want Mike" he spat.

"Just to see your pretty friend you have here" he said walking around to come into my view. Zayn moved so I was blocked. He took my hand and squeezed it tight.

"Sorry Mike but she hates your type. Pond scum just isn't her type." He smirked. I peaked to see the man stop smiling and tense up. He got in Zayn's Face and Zayn did the same.

"Listen Malik we don't want to start a war right here do we?" he said.

"I don't but if we have to bring it!" Zayn challenged. I was confused. Who was Mike? And why did he make Zayn so angry? But to be honest I was a it frightened by this. I knew Zayn wasn't involved in such gang stuff. And by war I knew they meant fighting, and lots of it. I squeezed Zayn's hand and he squeezed back not looking away from Mike.

"Listen Malik your not on good terms with Horan. And he heard about your little...girlfriend situation." He said smiling. Zayn tensed up. Now I was getting nervous. Who was Horan? He sounded like he didn't like Zayn. And he knew about me? Was I in trouble?

"What does he want Mike" Zayn asked.

"Her" Mike said. With that Zayn pulled me up and we ran out, so much for the date. We ran to his car as he quickly started it up and pushed his foot on the gas peddle. We shot down the street like a bullet until we reached a small house where Harry was,outside. Harry looked surprised as Zayn got out and ran around and opened up my door. I got out as Zayn pulled me inside and signaled Harry in. I looked around to see another boy covered in tattoos was sitting in a chair,confused seeing me too.

"Hello?" He said.

"Hello" I said. At that moment Zayn slammed the door and Harry walked in. Harry sat down next to the other boy. He looked to me and smiled,and then shook his head.

"Sorry, Louis this is Y/N. Y/N this is Louis" he said We waved and Zayn came in placing his arm around my middle.

"So what's up Zayn?" Harry asked. Zayn looked worried beyond believe, he squeezed his grip around me.

"Mike found me today and said Horan wants something" He said.

"That would be?" Louis asked.

"He wants Y/n" he said. The whole room went silent. I was so confused. Who was Horan! And why did he want me? I looked at all the boys who were shocked.

"How did he find out so soon?" Harry asked.

"He has so many workers" Louis said. The nodded. I needed to know what was going on here.

"Okay what the hell is going on!" I said.

Zayn looked at me giving me a worried look.

"Your in danger."