Punk Zayn 2

You sat in bed that night thinking about what had just happened at the football game. Why did Zayn save you? It didn't make any sense why he would you had never really spoke to him before. When you went to school the next week you were still thinking about what had happened. You had to now why. That's was just the kind of person you were, everything had to happen for a reason and you wanted to know what that reason was. You made it though the first three hours of the day and then came lunch. You knew Zayn would be by the bathrooms smoking with his friends. Your friends asked if you wanted to have lunch with them but you knew that Brad would be there. He hadn't tried to talk to you since the night of the game. You declined and set out for the bathrooms. No one ever wen there. The group Zayn hung out with had claimed that their territory. You walked out of the courtyard and sure enough Zayn was there with Harry one of his friends smoking. They both had tattoos running down their arms and piercings. You weren't sure this was a good idea but had to know! You slowly made your way towards them when Harry saw you.

" Hey love your looking nice today, but why you on our territory." He said smiling at you.

Zayn looked up to see you. He took the cigarette out of his mouth and flung it to the ground. He gave Harry a look and put his hands in his pockets.

" Zayn can Italk to you?" You asked looking at the ground.

" Yeah. Harry." He said

Harry waked away while putting out his cigarette. Zayn made sure no one was around and then turned to you.

" You wanted to talk?" He said

" yeah Ijust wanted to say thank you." You stated looking up at him.

When you took a closer look at him you could see how perfect he really was. His hair up in a quaff and his lip piercing just in the right place.

" It's no problem really,Brad does it almost every football game and most girls just give in. I could see you respected yourself more than they do." He said

" Thanks but why me? Why save me and not let him just get the business done?" You asked

Zayn looked at you then looked up and smiled. He shook his head and ran his hand through his hair.

" What!" You said starting t get angry.

" Nothing." He said looking at you.

" Well it's something!" You exclaimed

" it's just nothing ok." Zayn said putting his hands In His pockets.

" tell me I wanna know." You stated standing your ground.

" Just drop it!" He said holding up his hands

" no I will not just-" you started but were cut off with Zayn pushing his lips to yours.

You kissed back and then you both pulled away.

Zayn put his forehead on yours and whispered, " because I couldn't stand him touching you when I wanted you to be mine."