Punk Harry

You worked at a coffee shop down the street from the bowling ally between the good and bad side of town. You saw a verity of people everyday. You actually liked this job. You loved coffee and your boyfriend was the manager which made you happy to go to work everyday. You saw people like business people on their way to work and then youcould see people who looked like they would beat you up if you talked to them. One guy walked in everyday that you noticed everyday. He had curly brown hair and green eyes which you could barely see most of the time because he wore eye liner , but he came in without it too. He had tattoos up his arms and had more you were sure under his shirt. He always reeked of smoke and had piercings. When ever he came in your boyfriend Chad would tell you he would take this customer. He switched you spots and usually sent you to the stock room. One day he came in and your Chad was in the way back. He came up to the counter the smell of smoke getting stronger. You were intimidated to go get your boyfriend but were curious what his voice sounded like. He looked up to the menu and then pulled his wallet out. He took out a five and put his wallet back in his pocket. He was wearing a green Benie and a short shirt showing off his tattoos on his arms. He wore black skinny jeans with white converse. He wasn't wearing eyeliner which was showing off how green his eyes were. He looked into your eyes and smiled.

"I'll have a regular blend." He said in a low husky voice.

"Alright that will be $4.95" you said breaking the gaze and taking his money."

" $.05 is your change" you said handing him the nickel.

" Go ahead and keep it." He said smiling at you.

You noticed he had dimples and smiled back. At that moment Chad came back from the stock room and saw who was at the counter smiling at you.

"Y/N you know to come get me when he comes in!" He yells at you.

You snap your head away from the boys gaze and look to your boyfriend who was red with anger.

" You were in the back and Ijust thought-" you started.

" Then you come get me!" He yelled at you

You stepped back you had me never seen him this angry. You backed to the counter and just as he was stepping closer The boy spoke up.

" Listen man she was just doing her job." He said you could see his jaw clenched.

" Listen Harry I know your type and I don't want you around my girl!" He said getting in Harry's face.

Harry clenched his fists and turned his head towards me.

" See you later Y/N" he said walking out the door and slamming it.