Punk Harry 2

" You always get me when he comes in you understand!" Your boyfriends said in your face.

" You know I can handle myself!" You spat back

Luckily there was no one in the shop at the time so no one saw you and him fight. He gripped your arm and looked into your eyes.

" You. Get. Me." He said clenching your arm in his hands.

" You're hurting me please stop." You whimpered.

He let go of your arm and stepped back.

" I'm sorry Ijust don't wanna lose you." He said looking at you.

" Why would that be over a customer," you asked

" Because Harry is bad news. He thinks he can have any girl he wants. He reals them in and then hooks up and leaves." He said putting his head in his hands.

" Ijust talked to him don't worry." You said stepping closer. He pulled you in for a hug and then went back to work.

*later that night*

Your boyfriend had left early to go to the dentist. That left you to lock up. You honestly didn't wanna lock up at this time at night. This is when all the people from the bad side of town came out to do god knows what. You had the keys in your hand and slid them in the lock when you felt hot breath on your neck. You froze and looked back to see some guy towering over you.

" Hey baby wanna have some fun?" He asked kissing up your neck.

" Um no thank you can Ijust go now please?" You said trying to get out of his grasp.

" Baby that wasn't a question." He said laughing grabbing your waste.

" HELP!" You screamed

With that his fist collided with your face. You fell to the ground and hit your head.

" Shut up! Now you are coming with me!" He said grabbing your arm roughly.

He pulled you up and started dragging you. You were about to his car when you screamed help again. H threw you to the ground and kicked your leg. You screamed in pain. He was coming down to grab you when someone grabbed him by the shirt and slammed him into the car. You looked up to see Harry holding the guy.

" Seth Ithought we weren't going to have anymore problems." Harry growled at him.

" Come on Harry I was going to have some fun with her." He said smiling.

Harry punched him in the jaw and pushed him harder into the car.

" Don't. Ever. Say that. Bout. Her." He said getting in his face.

" A-alright it'll never happen again I swear!" He said

" Don't. Ever. Say that. Bout. Her." He said getting in his face.

" A-alright it'll never happen again I swear!" He said

Harry let him go and Seth drove off. Harry turned to you on the ground holding your cheek.

" Love where does it hurt." He said kneeling down.

You took you hand off your cheek to see Harry's jaw clench. Then you rolled up your pant leg to see a huge bruise forming.

" I'm gonna kill him." Harry spat out.

" Thank you" you said.

" You shouldn't be treated that way. Now lets get you home." He said putting you in his car.

You sat in the car and lifted up you sleeve where your boyfriend had grabbed earlier. You saw he ad left a faint hand print. You probably looked horrible. Harry climbed into the drivers seat and saw you looking at your arm.

" Seth did that too! I swear when I see him" Harry started

"No that one was my boyfriend. Right after I did your order." You said

Harry grabbed the steering wheel and you could see him knuckles get white.

" He said sorry." You said touching Harry's arm

" it still doesn't mean he can do it." Harry said looking at you.

" Now lets get you home." He said his face softening

Harry took you home and said he would check on you tomorrow. You smiled and shut the door. Then you thought that means he'll come I. Contact with your boyfriend again.