Stage Fright

|| Juleka x Rose fanfic || I hope you enjoy! ||

"And now, for the first time in almost a year, Fantasy will be having a special performance on this very boat! Let's get a refreshed idea of the members!" The announcer calls out, allowing the cheers to get louder and louder.

Rose jumped up and down excitedly, her fingers thrumming on the microphone she is holding. Her bright blue eyes excitedly watch as the rest of her friends prep to go on stage, shifting their masks and quickly brushing off any sight of dust on their costumes.

"Are you ready Jul-" Rose stopped, seeing that her girlfriend is sitting on a crate, rocking back and forth softly.

"Juleka, are you alright?" The blonde asked, kneeling down in front of her and placing a hand gently against her cheek. The other jolted in shock but kept her eyes down, nodding simply."I'm fine Rose," she murmurs shakily.

"Come on Jul, talk to me. I want to help you," Rose presses on gently, her hand placed over Juleka's.

The black haired girl shook her head mutely, turning away slightly from Rose. "It's fine, I'll be out in a moment," she whispers, trying to push the other away.

Rose stood back for a moment, thinking through what could be wrong. It was opening night for their summer concerts since classes were out. Was she in trouble? Did her parents fight again? Did she get into a fight with Luka? Rose looked over to the other twin who was talking with Marinette and Adrien, laughing. It couldn't possibly be, the two almost had some form of telepathy, if one was sad the other was close behind. Rose frowned, getting up to talk to Luka."Hey Luka?"

"Oh, hey Ro. What's up? Ready to go out?" Luka says with a smile.

"Sorta. Do you know if anything happened with Jules?" Rose asked, glancing slightly over to Juleka.

Luka frowned for a moment before stepping to speak to his sister. Rose watched from the side, allowing them to talk alone for a moment.

"Hey Jules, you alright?" Luka said calmly, placing his guitar to the side and sitting next to Juleka. The other twin hesitated for a moment, shaking her head.

"Do you want to talk about it then?"

"Sort of."

"Alright, how are you feeling?"

"Nervous.. but I don't want to tell Ro, she'll cancel it to make me feel better."

"She's always going to put you before her work, she loves you a lot Jules."

"I know, but I don't want to pull her back with my problems. It's been years since we've started this band, and every summer starts out like this. I break down and worry. "

"Everyone has problems Juleka, if you asked Ro she'll definitely try to help you. How about you go talk to her? Hm?" Luka suggests, wrapping a supportive arm around his sister.

"Yeah, I'll go do that. Thanks Luka." Juleka smiled back, getting up to give him a full hug.

Rose was standing over to the side with Marinette, talking about future costume ideas when Juleka came close. The blonde looked up and smiled, coming over to hold Juleka in a hug.

"Are you alright now?" She whispers into the other's neck.

"I want to talk to you about it," Juleka says softly.

Rose nods, taking her hand and pulling her to the side. Juleka silently followed along, being pulled behind a curtain.

"Is something wrong?" Rose asks worriedly.

"I get stage fright, every first night we go on, and I don't really know what to do." Juleka says quietly, her head lowered.

"Oh Juleka, I'm not going to get mad at you for that! If you can't do it tonight, we can cancel-" Rose suggests.

"No, I want to go on, I have to get over this fear," Juleka states firmly.

"But Jules, I don't want to push you." The other responded.

""You won't be," Juleka smiled softly, leaning over to kiss the top of the blonde's head. "I have you and you're more than enough for me."

Rose nods slowly, walking back out and glancing to Juleka who had faint beads of sweat running down the side of her head, her breathing started getting faster and heavier. Juleka took Rose's hand into hers for a sense of comfort.

"Hey, breathe for me. Okay? Breathe in," Rose turned to Juleka, holding her hands tightly while walking her through.

"And breathe out, again. Breathe in," Rose instructed, Juleka simply following along, allowing a sense of calmness rise over her.

"Good job, it's all going to be okay, you're going to be okay." Rose says gently. The other nods back, smiling as she calmed back down.

"Thanks Ro, what would I do without you," she responds, kissing the blonde on the lips.

"Well for one, you wouldn't be getting cuddles anymore, let's go!" Rose says excitedly, entering the stage with the rest of the team.Rose glances over to Juleka who smiled, letting her hand go and readying her fingers on the strings of the guitar.

"Welcome Fantasy and their new hit single!" The announcer says finally, backing up for the band to get closer to the audience.

"Hello Paris!" Juleka says smiling, waving her hand in the air.

The cheers and applauds erupted around, building a surge of confidene in Juleka.

|| I'm sorry this is short, I truly didn't really know what more to write but I wanted to write a JulekaxRose fic TvT|| Suggestions for other ships outside of the love square would be great!||