Dear Diary..

I dropped into my room after my daily patrol and like always, there is no problems in Paris. HawkMoth has been defeated and put in jail for his crimes against the city for a short period of time and he bailed his own self out. Since then, the moth and peacock miraculous have been taken back for me. There has been no need for a hero like me in the past eight months. My parents have left for a month in the United States for some baking competition which leaves me at home. All my friends are no longer here with me, not even Chat. 

"Spots off.", I whisper, transforming back into my civilian alter ego.

Tikki spirals out of my earrings and lands in my hand. Things have been different in the past eight months. I'm more tired and less joyous. The shine in my eyes have dulled down to nothing. I rarely leave my home unless its for patrols. I dropped out of school and stopped designing. A good portion of my days are spent crying or just off in a whole new world.

I walked over to my desk. All my designing books and materials have been thrown out, so that the only thing on the desk left is my computer and my diary. I sat down at my desk and took my diary out. I haven't touched this thing in almost a year, it's already been almost a year since everybody is gone. It's been almost a year since I lost everyone. 

I flipped through the small, pink diary, reading small passages I have written throughout my high school years. Stories of obsessing over Adrien, hanging with Alya, going to events with my friends, and saving Paris as Ladybug. Ladybug and Chat Noir. The perfect duo. My lips curled to a faint smile at the name of Chat Noir.

I continued flipping through pages until I reached one that had the date January 5th, XXXX. Tikki glances at me and then back to the book.

☆☆☆

Dear Diary,

This must have been the most confusing day of my life! We just defeated HawkMoth finally and freed Paris from his vile plans. But, it was revealed the he was Gabriel Agreste. Adrien's father. Chat Noir seemed really silent that day after defeating our enemy. We took HawkMoth to prison and left. As we left the police station we came outside and noticed hundreds of reporters out there, waiting to get a scoop for their show and stories from us. Alya stood in the back, trying to get something for her LadyBlog. I noticed her moved over to a bench and stood on top, trying to get a better view on us. And before I knew it, someone knocked her over and she fell onto the road, and a car came by. She was ran over, by other reporters coming to find us.

My eyes widened at the sight of it and I pushed all the reporters out of the way to reach her. But I was too late, by the time I got to her, the only thing left was her lifeless body. Without a shine of curiosity and motivation in her eyes anymore. I prayed and prayed and prayed, that she would come back. To any God out there to save her but nothing happened. She died right there and I, being the useless hero I am, lost her. My only friend. Chat was as devastated as I was with the loss. But I still have many other friends...right?

☆☆☆

Dear Diary,

It had been three months since Alya was gone. There has no longer been a need for Ladybug and Chat Noir, but out of habit, we still patrolled and did our daily things to check across the city.

Nino went through a whole depressive stage after Alya's death. He became reckless and cold. He would go out and drink, smoke, and hang with other girls. Adrien and I would try to stop him, but each time he would refuse and leave. We eventually stopped trying, hoping he will come back to his senses eventually, but he never did. In fact he got worse and worse. One night, I got a call from Nino's parents.... he had died from alcohol poisoning. And like that, another friend has left my life. I cried over it for days on end, even my parents had no idea how to help.