If I Could Tell You...

|| 3rd POV || 

"Mama! Mama! Look at what I did!", a small girl said, running up to her mother, showing a picture she had drawn.

The mother looks at the picture and then looks at her daughter with total disgust.

"Er- Claire, I mean Chloe, that's is utterly horrid.", the mother said before going back to pampering her nails.

Chloe drops the paper on the ground and stumbles away, with tears nearly slipping from her eyes.

"I just want you to be proud of me...", she whispers under her breath, wiping a tear away from her face.

The young blonde girl walks into her father's study room. The father glances up at his daughter and smiles.

"What do you need Sweetie?", he says, putting his pen down.

"Can you play with me?", Chloe asks, walking to her father's open arms.

"I'm sorry Honey, I'm very busy right now.", the father said disappointedly.

Chloe looks away from her father, refusing to let him see the tears threatening to spill.

"Nobody wants to play with me....", she whispers.

The Mayor frowns at her daughter and then pulls a drawer open.

"You know, I have something that'll make you feel better!", he says, sifting through his drawers.

Chloe looks up to see what he could possibly be pulling from his giant drawers. The Mayor pulled out a bag and handed it to Chloe.

"Open it!", he says with a smile on his face.

The little blonde girl smiles at her father and opens the bag to reveal a small teddy bear inside. It was yellow bear with a black and white striped stomach and black button eyes. Her eyes lit up at the bear and looks to her father.

"Thank you Daddy!", she says with joy as she hugs him.

"No problem, My Dear.", he says with a laugh and picks up Chloe to put her on the ground.

The little girl runs out the room with her new companion. Together, they created the best memories of her little life.

☆☆☆

"For the love of God Calista- I mean, Chloe. Why are you so utterly useless!", Audrey yells.

Chloe winces at her mother's hurtful words. The words that had shocked her out of her memories. This had been the fourth time this week that she had been yelled for something.

"Why on Earth did I leave New York for this ridiculous city.", Audrey mutters, strutting off to her room.

The young teenager looks away from her mother, tears beginning to form in her eyes. 

"All I wanted was your love...", she thought to herself, walking to her room. The young blonde crumbles onto her bed and lays there. She takes her phone out and scrolls through her contacts. It's Senior year, and she has strayed far from the kids in her class. Leaving her alone.

Not even Sabrina stuck around. After her only and best friend had left, Chloe realized she was wrong. Being mean doesn't do anything for her except keeps her alone. 

She scrolls down to Adrien's number and hesitates.

"Do I want to call him...?", she thought.

She bit her lip and thought about her choices. She wanted someone to talk to. And the only person who has really been taking her calls were Adrien. And she was starting to feel bad for using him as a shoulder to cry on, even though he didn't mind.