For Me

|| Marinette's POV ||

I land on my feet and stare back at the akuma. This akuma was exceptionally strong, even against the whole team of heroes. HawkMoth had out done himself this time. I stood back up in time to see Chat Noir get thrown onto the side. This akuma had the ability to replicate powers, and it had replicated all of ours, but what is different is that we still have our powers.

My eyes widened as Chat Noir landed on the ground, nearly unconcious.

"Chat Noir!", I yelled, running for him.

"Ladybug! No we need you!", Viperion yelled from a distance.

I ignored him and ran to Chat, tears streaming down my face. I noticed Chat's breathing become more laboured as he held onto his side. He got Cataclysmed in the side and I don't know if I can fix this.

"No! No! You can't leave me!", I cried.

Chat reached up and stroked my face, lowering his hand down to my chin.

"Hey, Princess. I'm not leaving you.", he says softly.

"I just found you! I can't lose you!", I cried, my hand clutching his free hand.

"I won't ever leave.", he whispers.

Viperion appeared behind me and looked at Chat.

"This damage was done outside of the five minute range I can reach, I can't fix anything.", Viperion muttered.

I grabbed a hold of his hand refusing to let go.

"Go. Go save everyone. Be a hero.", he whispers, his eyes getting heavy.

"No! You can't expect me to be a hero now!", I cried, ignoring the screams and the destruction behind me.

Viperion grabbed a hold of my shoulder.

"Come on, we need to finish this. We need the strong Marinette. We need the strong Ladybug.", Viperion pleaded.

"I'll be fine.", Chat says, letting go of my hand.

Chat looks over to Viperion and smiles.

"Hey Luka...take care of her.", he says softly.

Viperion took a deep breath in and crouches down to Chat.

"You won't be needing to worry, we'll bring you back.", Viperion says, hiding the pain in his voice.

"I won't be leaving anybody, but I won't be here either.", Chat says with a chuckle. He glances over to me and gestures for me to lean in.

He reaches up and plants his lips on mine for a second and then drops.

"I love you M'Lady..", he says to me and then turns to Luka.

"Hey Luka...take her to the moon and back, for me.", he says softly, before blacking out.

My heart stopped for a moment.

"No...no! Chat! Please! You can't leave me! Adrien!", I cried out, shaking his shoulder. He had stopped breathing, and his transformation dissipated. He had a huge gash on his side, where he was Cataclysmed. Plagg swirled out of his ring and landed next to him.

"I can't do anything this time Ladybug...", Plagg whispers, a tear escapes his eyes.

Queen Bee and Rena came up behind us and noticed Adrien, dead. Even this time, Chloe had no remarks, tears were coming out of her eyes. Rena looked away and back to the monster. I wiped the final tear off my face and stood up.

I glared at the akuma who had just killed the person I loved most and ran at it. Before I could swing my yo-yo at it, the akuma left the victim. 

"Shelter!", Carapace yelled, catching the victim in his shell shield and lowering it onto the ground.

I swung my yo-yo capturing the akuma and letting out a free butterfly. I gripped the coin in my hand tightly, maybe just maybe this will bring him back.

"Miraculous Ladybug!", I said, throwing the coin into the air as it disappears and ladybugs flew out and fixed everything. It flew past Adrien and restored Plagg, but Adrien never got up.

I ran to his side and prayed he would awaken. I heard soft footsteps walk by and I turned to look. It was HawkMoth. His eyes filled with tears. I stood up, struck with anger and use my yo-yo to throw him into the wall.

"Was this what you wanted?!", I yelled.

HawkMother stumbled to his feet and transformed back to his alter ego, Gabriel Agreste. I was to hurt to be stunned by his identity.

"I-I didn't mean for it to go this far..", Gabriel whispered out, crumbling to the ground.

I took my hands and took out the earrings, changing back into my alter ego. I walked over to Adrien's dead body and scooped up the miraculous. Glaring at Gabriel with teary eyes, I threw the miraculous of the ladybug and cat to him. They landed on the floor just inches away from him.

"I hope you're happy now.", I said harshly, turning back to Adrien.

Viperion stood besides me with his hand on my shoulder and his other hand on Adrien's chest.

"I promise, I'll take her to the moon for you.", Viperion whispers, grasping my shoulder tighter.

The rest of the team transformed back and stood there. Not even Chloe had a word to say. Not an insult to yell. She just stood there silent at the scene.

"I won't ever forget you.", I whispered, planting a kiss on his forehead.

"And I will never ever leave you.", Adrien's ghost said before disappearing.