What Did You Do? 3/3

"Originally, I'm here on- a trip with some friends," Ladybug lied, "And I was at the museum in my civilian identity when Techno-Pirate came crashing through the ceiling so I quickly got out and changed to fight. What Chat Noir was doing this whole time here, I'm not honestly sure."

"My father took me on a trip here for the week and I went sight-seeing for the afternoon when the akuma hit down, leading me to be there as well." The blonde added.

"Alright, now who is this 'Techno-Pirate,'?" Steve asked.

"An akuma. A person who had negative feelings to a certain extent that HawkMoth could sense and would send a dark akuma to them, enhancing them with powers and super abilities." Ladybug explained.

"What is HawkMoth doing in New York?" Natasha questioned.

"He possibly is looking for new powers to defeat us," Ladybug replied.

"How has he not? You two look like freshmen in highschool." Tony snorts, to which Steve elbows him lightly.

"Luck." Ladybug replied smoothly.

"So you basically run on the power of luck and hope? Jeez, a true miracle that Paris still stands." Tony shoots back.

"I have the power of luck that ensures victory each time, Mr. Stark. It may work differently here for you but-" Ladybug starts.

"Now you hold on Miss Little Bug. I don't care what powers you've been given to act as hero, but you overuse them on every occasion. Literally." Tony stands, walking to her.

"You don't actually know what you're doing, you're putting civilian lives at risk with your tomfoolery and hope that your Lucky magic can just whisk it all away after you're done. It doesn't surprise me that you wouldn't understand standing face to face with someone who lost a loved one after a fight and be told it was your fault, now have you?" Tony continues.

"What if the luck does run out one day? And your friend just happens to have completely destroyed a person? Like Peter, what if you couldn't bring him back? He got lucky because he has super abilities that exceed a normal human. What if you hit a regular civilian and die right before you? Just hope that things get fixed?" Tony presses.

"But that's never happened before and it will never happen." Ladybug responds.

"And how are you so sure about that? You two got into a little squabble and completely flipped out. What if that happens again?"

"It won't, we'll make sure of it."

"How?"

"Hope."

"That's running on a very thin line, Little Bug."

"This is getting out of hand and off the point. Stark, lay off. Ladybug, while I extremely dislike having to agree with Tony, he makes a point. Luck and hope only gets you so far. So what will you do if things go wrong?" Steve asks.

"I-I'm not sure." Ladybug says finally, looking down.

"Well, it's something you and your partner should discuss on a later date then. But as of the present moment, do we know if HawkMoth will send Techno-Pirate in again?" Natasha asked.

"I have no way of telling. I can't even say this is the last time you see Techno-Pirate until I leave New York," Ladybug responds, "But I'll be here to retrieve whatever HawkMoth stole.

"Well, from the databases from the museum, excluding the sword of Marquis de Lafayette that was taken during the little squabble, an eagle talon necklace was also taken." Tony says, throwing a giant blue hologram up.