Part 12:The Truth

⚠️TW: The following slides contains contents that can trigger some people.

[Jimin's Pov]
"You are back,finally" she stands in front of me with a questioning look in her eyes.
She knows
She knows I lied to her.
I don't want to lie to her anymore.I am sick of pretending.I can't do this anymore.

"I know you are confused.I know you want answers.I will tell you everything you want.Truthfully." I say,looking at her.

"So you have been lying about something?" It is a rhetorical question.
Not something
Probably everything.

"Can we sit and talk?" I say quietly.
She nods.We go and sit on the couch in the living room.

"Why did you lie about the cervical pain,Jimin?" She questions.

I take a deep breath and say-

"I guess,I'll start from the beginning." 
I am still hesitant to tell her everything but I have to tell even if she hates me after that.I probably deserve it.

"So,we both met at a mutual friend's party and felt instant attraction.We started dating and then fell in love with each other.We were so in love with each other that we decided to get married as soon as we could.So we got married.The first 6 months of our marriage was  the best time of my life.Everything was going so well.We were really happy with each other.People were so jealous of our relationship.But one night…." I hesitate and look at her.She is looking at me,waiting for me to continue."One night changed everything.Changed everything we had for 6 months…."
____________________________________
[1.5 years ago]

"What do you mean,you gave the wrong order?!" I slam down the file on the table and glare at the worker.
"I am sorry,sir.It-it was a mistak-"

"Mistake? We lost a order of 50,000 dollars because of your ONE STUPID MISTAKE!"

He flinches
"I-I am sorr-"
"Shut the fuck up! I don't wanna hear anything.Get the fuck out of my office.RIGHT NOW!" I yell

 I am feeling so much anger in me right,I really need a drink right now to calm me down.
I go to the nearest bar and gulp down bottles of beer.Y/n have been continuously calling and texting me.I haven't picked any of her calls.I am in no mood to answer her,I'll probably lash out at her too and that's the last thing I want to do.

I reach home,extremely drunk.My hair's messed up and my face is red.I can barely walk straightly,my driver had to walk me till the door.I really have no control on myself,I regret drinking so much.I am definitely going to have a bad hangover tomorrow morning.

"Where were you,Jimin?" Y/n runs towards me.She looks really worried.
I don't answer her.I am barely in the condition to talk to anyone right now.
I stumble in between my steps.Y/n immediately comes toward my side..

"God! How much did you drink?" She balances me.I show her 2 fingers then 3 and 4 fingers.

"Why did you drink so much?! Were you out of your mind? I was worried sick for you here!" She says,in a loud voice

"Stop talking,Y/n.My head hurtssss." I groan while slurring.

"You can't even talk properly.I called all your friends,you weren't with them.Why did you drink so much alone? Did something happen?" Her eyes melt

"Shhhh" I shush her with my finger.

"You can't shush me! It's freakin' 2 am right now! You can't blame me for getting worried,Jimin! The least you could have done was sent a fucking tex-"

"I SAID SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I raise my hand and immediately stop before it touches her face.
She flinches.
Fuck
What was I going to do?
All my drunkness vanishes away.
"I-I am sorry,Y/n.I would never hu-" I take a step towards her.She takes a step back.