PART 21: THE WEDDING

[2 months later]
I survey myself in the mirror.My hair tied up in a beautiful messy bun.I am wearing a green off shoulder net gown along black colored heels.I have put on a natural makeup; my left hand is bare of a ring.

I like what I see.I like my life.

Maybe I don't have the dream existence anymore.Maybe I am not a millionairess living in a huge bungalow in Gangnam,overlooking Seoul.

But Hongdae is  pretty cool too.Two months on,the business is all worked out so well that sometimes I have to pinch myself.The contract already has interest from the media.We have done yet another deal with a well known brand.

This whole two months I have not only been busy with my work and shifting but not to forget my best friend's wedding.That's why here I am,standing in front of a mirror, checking myself out,ready to leave for the big day. 

I have never been so excited ever in my life.I mean,maybe I would have been at my own wedding but I don't remember anything from that day.I sprinkle some perfume and as I look at the perfume bottle,I am reminded of Jennie and can't help smiling.

She gifted it to me from her trip to Paris.As soon as she heard Jimin and I were splitting up, Jennie announced that she wasn’t going to take sides and I was her closest friend and she was going to be my rock, my absolute rock.Of Course she doesn't know the whole story,not much people know about it.

Mom and Soo hyun were pretty shocked to hear about it as well,obviously.But they understood.Mom was happy that I made the right decision.As for Jimin,after the matters of our divorce were settled,he took a break and went on a backpacking trip to Europe.We are still in contact.He keeps me updated and sends me loads of photos.He is right now in Amsterdam and will be flying to Finland tomorrow.He is definitely reliving his bachelor self and Honestly,I am genuinely happy for him.

Taehyung,
I try not to think about him every single day.We haven't talked much since past couple months.I didn't want to be someone who'd go from being in the arms of a man one moment to the arm of another man the next moment.Especially when I barely knew the man.Yet,he hasn't escaped my thoughts ever since.Last time,I talked to him which was a week ago,he told me that he would be in London for another two weeks for a project.I didn't say much except Good luck.Although,I do appreciate his patience because he hasn't pushed me to talk about us ever since that day in the park.Either he is very understanding or he has moved on.

Has he moved on?
I shake my thoughts out of my head.Suddenly my phone rings,it's our bride.
Before I can even say hello,her voice comes yelling through the phone.

"YAA! LEE Y/N! IT'S YOUR FUCKIN BEST FRIEND'S WEDDING! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?" 
I keep my phone at a distance from my ear,to protect myself from losing my ear drum.

"Calm down,Mihi.I am j-"

"CALM DOWN MY ASS! GET YOUR ASS HERE IN 5 MINUTES OR YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED IN THE WEDDING!" 
I really pity her future children.

"Come on,Mihi.We both know you won't be getting without your best friend in the wedding.So,stop with the thr-"

"SHUT UP! AND GET HERE,ASSHOLE!" 
And she hangs up the call.
God,why is Yoongi marrying her? 
I sigh,and quickly make my way to the banquet hall before I get my ass kicked by the bride.
____________________________________
The hall is exquisitely decorated with white lillies and glass interior.Although,I have already seen the hall since I booked it but now looking at it all decorated,I am left in awe.The wedding ceremony begins as all the guests become seated and the bride walks down the aisle.She is genuinely looking like an angel walking down.I try not to cry watching her.Usually,I am not that emotional but  I don't know what is happening with me today.