Part 13:Flashback continues

[Flashback continues…]
[Jimin's Pov]

It's been 2 months since that happened.Ever since that happened she has been helping a lot.I did get angry at her sometimes and it would be so hard to keep myself in control that time.But I try.and she doesn't know that I still have episodes in the office and every time I have them I don't go home.Because I know I might hurt her again.I have been trying really hard to keep myself in check every time I am around her.I still remember how she said "If this happens,I won't think twice before leaving you"
I can't bear losing her.I won't be able to live without her.

"You are back early?" She says,as soon as I enter home.I walk towards her and peck her lips.

"Yeah,but I still have lots of work.I will be in my study room.I need to work." 
She nods and smiles.

I go to my study room and take out the files I need to work on.After a few minutes I hear a knock on my door.

"You can come in" 
Y/n comes in.
"I made some tea" She puts the  tea tray on the table.I nod without looking at her.I don't really talk when I am working.

She pours the tea in a cup and hands it over to me.I am going to take the tea from her but suddenly her hand slips and the whole tea spills on my work paper.

"Oh shit! I am so sorr-"
"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU WOMAN!" I angrily take the tea kettle and smashes it.I am in so much anger that I have no idea where the kettle smashed.I hastily throw the table off the table.

"Do you have any idea how important those papers were?! Fuckin' idiot!" I shout,glaring at her and then my gaze falls on her hand,her feet.Her hand is burning red due to the tea and her feet has pieces of broken kettle stuck inside it.She is crying and looking at me with so much….disgust.
____________________________________
[Y/N's Pov]

"Y/n” he says. “Oh, God. Y/n.” He tries to pull my arms from my head, but I refuse to budge. I start shaking my head, wanting the last fifteen seconds to go away. Fifteen seconds. That’s all it takes to completely change everything about a person.
Fifteen seconds that we’ll never get back.

He pulls me against him.I can feel my whole body start to shake with the sobs. I have no idea how bad I’m hurt, but I don’t even care. No physical pain could even compare to what my heart is feeling at this moment. I start to slap at his hands, wanting him away from me. I curl up into a ball.

"I am sorry.It's just that these papers were so important..and you-It's my fault.It's all my fault.I am a fucking idiot.Please forgive me.I am so sorry." His voice cracks.

"You hurt me" I say through tears.It's all I can think or say.

"I didn't mean to.I swear.I love you so so much baby." He cups my face.I push him away.I have no idea if I’m supposed to hate him.
Or be terrified of him.
Or feel bad for him.

How can I be feeling all three?
"Y/n,please say anything.Just anything" he shakes me a bit.
"You overreacted before I could say anything." I say to him,quietly."Now get the fuck out of my house"
My words knock the breath from him.I see it happen.He stares at me,in shock."Y/n.." he whispers."You can't leave me." he shakes his head.

I calmly repeat myself "Get out of this house" I sit up on the couch and cover my face with my hands.
He remains frozen.
"No! No! You can't do this to me! You can't do this to us! You are h-hurt,I am not leaving you alone" 

I grab one of my pillows and throw it at him, like it could actually do damage. “Get out!” I yell. He catches the pillow. I grab the other one and stand up on the couch and start swinging it at him as I scream, “Get out! Get out! Get out!