CHAPTER SIXTY-FIVE

There is a reason to why she has 3! Read on and you'll understand what I'm talking about! I've actually changed the ending plot up a bit, the thought just came to me.

Enjoy!

SummerKisses

Vote, Comment, Fan.

CHAPTER SIXTY-FIVE

“Really bro, you still haven’t gotten closer to her and it’s been how long?” Santana teased.

“All she does is run from me. Am I that ugly or what?” he frowned, running a hand through his messy hair.

“Just give her more time. She’s really shy and is hard to talk to, but once you show her how much of a nice guy you are…” her voice trailed off as she observed a little scene up ahead. Anastasia, Xavier’s mate, was walking with another boy; and it looked like they were having a very heated conversation. Looking over at her brother to observe his features, she realized he was blazing with fury.

“Are you…” Santana couldn’t get the rest out as he took off running towards them.

She stifled a laugh, as it was remarkably entertaining to watch her little brother becoming flustered over his mate, and thought it was adorable. In the future, he’d become a great alpha and an overprotective, jealous mate. Smiling to herself, she folded her arms, watching the lovers quarrel enfold. Her brother didn’t even stop to ask what they were doing; he instead, lunged for the other boy. Gasping, Santana ran to stop him. If not, there was a chance that in rage, he’d kill the rival.

“S-Stop it,” Anastasia yelled, surprising everyone.

Right away, Xavier’s back tensed. A low growl escaped his throat. Pushing himself off the other boy, he stood.

“Xavier,” Santana reached for his arm but he slapped her hand away.

“No, she and I need to talk this out ourselves, come on,” he grabbed his mate’s hand quickly and ran off.

Worried for Anastasia, Santana eyed the other girl, motioning for her to keep him calm. The younger girl nodded, and then focused on her mate dragging her along. The girl was obviously too young to get claimed and so was Xavier to do the claiming. He was only fifteen! Learning from Nesta, young werewolves at that age didn’t feel desire until they were around seventeen. But they had stronger emotions like love and rage, equivalent to sexual feelings. So until Xavier was older, the urge to mate with Anastasia wouldn’t be so powerful.

Letting them be, Santana walked off to find Derek. She was bored and had spent the entire morning with Lawson who was surprisingly pleasant to hang around with.

Walking towards the pack house, she saw the same man that smirked at her while she was surrounded by males. The same man who suddenly disappeared when she went looking for him afterwards. He looked more handsome than before, his black hair looking ruffled, as if he had been running his hands through it constantly. Their eyes locked, blue to gold. His smirk caused her to smile back at him; he just looked so confident and happy, and a bit mysterious.