CHAPTER FOURTY-EIGHT

Sorry it's so short, but I'm still writing the next chapters yet to come. Enjoy and thanks for reading!

Vote, comment, fan<3

SummerKisses

CHAPTER FOURTY-EIGHT

Nesta’s POV

Nesta watched them leave with dread. She had the creepiest feeling; it rippled up and down her spine ruthlessly. Her visions of Santana had stopped for now, as all she saw was sadness in the child’s future. The least she could do was be hard on the girl, so she’d get stronger and learn to be independent. When Santana came to the town almost two months ago, she felt something weird. She made sure to touch the girl’s hand when they met; but…nothing. All she saw was darkness in her future. Another strange thing was how come Casey glimpsed a bit of the battle, when she didn’t? Nesta had more experience than the other witch, and she had wisdom. What did the other witch know? Was it all a lie just to torment the other girl? But then again, Nesta did see darkness in the girl’s future…

She sat on the porch, thinking about Damon. He would be happier in the other pack. When she pushed him out the door earlier she saw his future and couldn’t be happier. He’d actually get to be someone over there, and knew that it would eventually become his permanent home.

Standing up, she stretched her arms and legs. Not realizing that hours had passed since they left. Deciding to take a walk in the woods, which happened to be her every day routine, she left. The trees swayed as the wind blew through them, and the birds sang. It was a cold day, but she barely felt it due to her being a werewolf.  A crunch a few feet away sounded and she looked up to see a deer walking towards her. It stopped dead in its tracks, wondering if she was a threat. Suddenly taking off like lightening, she knew it must have smelled her wolf. Ever since she was a child, she had always been fond of animals. The only one’s that actually accepted her were dogs. They understood her, and she felt somewhat close to them; even though her breed was beautiful and much stronger.

A familiar scent wafted towards her nostrils, and her eyes narrowed. Why would Casey be out here?

She quickly chanted a spell, hiding her scent as she followed Casey’s. Coming to a clearing, she saw the young witch performing some sort of spell while nude. She listened closely, trying to decipher the girl’s spell. And then it hit her; she was doing black magic!

Nesta was in a tough predicament. Should she leave or confront her? Nodding to herself, she walked closer. Listening to Casey’s spell, her eyes widened. She was trying to curse the alpha’s daughter! Without thinking, she looked at Casey and sent her flying in the air with her magic. The girl tumbled on the ground within seconds, covered in dirt. She screamed in shock and anger at her intruder.

“Casey, you are so evil,” she yelled while shaking her head. “You know once you do black magic; the ancestors will punish you in the end! It is not to be played with,” she screeched.

“Then how come I haven’t been punished yet? I’ve been doing it for years you dumb old hag!” she snarled as she stood up. “How dare you use that weak magic on me?!” she screamed.

“You should leave Casey. You have prolonged your stay just to torment Santana who is a good child. You just don’t see it because you’re involved with…the darkness,” she spit.

“That bitch took my man, MY MAN! She’ll get what she deserves,” the creepiest smiled formed on her lips.

Nesta gulped. This wasn’t the girl she taught since a toddler. No, that girl was long gone. The thought of her not catching the young witch in the act distressed her. That curse was meant to hurt, to do damage. She knew because she did it herself once, and look what happened to her in the end. Her mate…

“I want you to stop this magic Casey, and I beg of you. If the real kind and loving girl is in your heart, don’t hurt anyone,” she pleaded.

Casey just snorted at that, and shifted into her grey wolf. Nesta watched her leave, feeling worried. She just knew her future now would be dark, as once you go deeper into the spells, it can have an effect on you physically, mentally, and emotionally. Something dreadful was going to happen.

END OF CHAPTER FOURTY-EIGHT