CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE

Hey people!

I just wanted to thank everyone for liking my book and supporting me. I really appreciate it!

Please vote, comment, fan! Thank u<333

CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE

“Wake up love, it’s time for training,” Nova breathed in her ear sweetly.

“No…I don’t want to,” she hissed.

“I’ll give you three seconds,” he stated calmly but she could hear the threat in his voice.

“Or else?” she dared.

“Or else I just might stay in bed with you, but we won’t be sleeping love,” he chuckled.

The thought was exciting and she knew he would. Even though she hated his attitude and he was way too forceful most of the time; she wanted him to touch her badly. It was a difficult decision. All she wanted to do was rest and be languid with this sexy Alpha and do other intimate things.

“Hmm. You seem to be hesitating; how about a nice shower to wake you up?”

Not moving an inch, she smiled as he sighed frustratingly.

“Three,” she didn’t move “two, and...One!” his arms came around her, charging into the bathroom. Before she knew it, he had her in the shower. Turning it on while she was still dressed, the cold water sprayed on her.

“What the hell Nova?!” she screamed.

“I told you to get ready, and you didn’t listen. This is what happens when you disobey your Alpha and mate!” he yelled dominantly.

“You are nothing to me. I abide by my own rules!”she tried to get out but he blocked her exit. Seeing his evil smirk, she pushed him away.

“I think I might join you love. Your soaked body is very nice indeed.”

“Get out, you ass!” she growled while shoving him away. As he left, she took off her wet pj’s and adjusted the temperature. She felt a lot better once the hot water flowed on her cold skin. Thinking about Nova she wondered why he was the only man who actually acted that way around her. Well besides Damon. Was it because they were mates?

He was the worst male she had ever met! “Damon would never do that to me” she thought to herself. A loud bang crashed into the bathroom scaring the hell out of her. Hiding behind the shower curtain she looked behind it carefully seeing Nova standing in the doorway angrily. “What’s wrong?” she cried out as he stepped towards her. Without warning he had her wrists in his strong hold, pushing her up against the wet wall.

“Nova!” he stopped her from saying anything else, as his lips pressed against hers savagely. It was sweet but so harsh at the same time; amazing, sensual and passionate. Her whole body quivered at his touch against her wet skin. He had his black track suit on, but it was now soaking wet. Her moan echoed along with the waters’ rough sizzling sound. She desired to run her hands through his thick black hair, all over his brilliant body.

His lips left hers. She frowned at the loss and stared at his lips as he said something.

“Pardon?” she questioned but couldn’t help but sound hoarse as she continued to stare at his lips.

He chuckled. “See what you feel? You want me, and yet you continue to torture me like this by wanting my best friend,” he growled the last part. “We’re mates remember, we can read each other’s minds!” he squeezed her wrists tightly. She yelped.