CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

Santana couldn’t tell what Damon was going to do. He looked impassive, dangerous. Someone who was cold blooded, and got what he wanted. Goose bumps bubbled on her skin and she shivered just thinking about what he was capable of.

See! What did I tell you? Damon’s the darkness from your dream!

*I doubt that Sage; he’d never harm me physically.*

“Well isn’t it the dog and his owner?” he said sarcastically, hands in pockets. She had to admit, he did look pretty sexy; just not when he opened his mouth to say something.

“Fuck off Damon,” Nova growled.

“Well then can she join me? I’d like to do it with her watching,” he grinned.

Santana blushed severely. She was probably tomato red at this point. Sensing Nova’s anger, she held his arm. *Don’t do anything, just let him rant away. He’s just jealous baby.*

Nova stared at her for a moment, thinking about what she said. Nodding, he ignored the instigator.

“Aweh, come on Santana,” he whined. “You know you like my body. Remember when you saw me nude back in Salmon Arm? I heard you pant baby girl. Like a bitch in heat. Opps, sorry, I forgot you were not too long ago.” Referring to her heat almost a week before.

That triggered Nova’s next explosion. She had to stand between them, scared for Damon’s well being. He was upset lately, she understood his pain. “Nova!” she hissed.

“Not this time. I have to teach him a really good lesson; one that he’ll be able to see in the mirror tomorrow and feel it in his bones.”

“Nova, leave him alone. Okay? He’s not worth it,” she held his arm pulling her to him.

“Come on baby, let’s dance!” she giggled to lighten the mood. It did seem to work, only until Damon grinded up against her. She tensed immediately; wasn’t expecting that at all. Not with Nova fuming already! She pushed him away suddenly and yelled at Damon to run. He only laughed in her face and ran out the door. Nova started to chase him, but she pulled him in for a kiss. He was stiff at first but gradually came down to a calm state and kissed her back passionately.

Damon’s POV

Damon halted once he arrived at Nesta’s house deeper in the forest. He knew she liked it by herself, not wanting to see other mate’s around showing affection. Ever since her mate was killed by rogues who he thought were his friends; she became isolated by herself. Nesta was part witch and knew a lot about strange things happening to wolves. If not for her, Casey would have suffered cruelly amongst other werewolves in the pack. Most of them didn’t like witches, but with Nesta it became an exception. So Casey too, was treated with respect. Nesta taught her every thing she knew.