CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR

CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR

Xavier’s POV

Xavier turned to see a tall man with blue eyes and dark auburn hair that curled under his ears. He knew who the man was just by looking at him; his mate’s dad.

“Anastasia, Jeremy, come here!” he said sternly.

Her blue eyes flashed worriedly. “Goodbye Xavier,” she whispered.

“I want your number before you go,” he ordered in his alpha voice.

She flinched. “I can’t, sorry.”

She spun around and skated towards her father, then glanced at Xavier one more time. He was so furious, burning with rage.

Jeremy turned to him quickly while they had their backs turned and handed him a piece of paper. It had a phone number on it. His eyes shot towards the older man but before he could say anything Jeremy said “Shh.”

“Thanks,” he said while feeling a whole lot better. At least he had a number he could reach her from.

When they left he felt so lonely it was killing him inside.

I can’t believe you just let her go like that.

*Her father was there too. I’m not like that.*

His phone rang at that moment. Call display showed who it was; his mom.

“Hello? I’m at the skating rink,” he sighed.

“Oh, we’re close!” Then “there you are.”

Everyone else stood but Santana and Nova. “Where are the other two?” he asked.

“They had some…um…something to do,” Hadyn informed him. “We’re just looking for a place to eat.”

“How about A&W, I’m starving,” Xavier suggested.

Damon nodded in agreement “I’d like a burger too.”

They all found the food court and ordered their food from the places they wanted to eat at.

Taking a bite of his burger, he noticed his mom giving him strange looks. After wolfing down his meal, he turned to her. “What’s with the looks?”

She smiled “I heard you found your mate who’s really pretty. Did you find her after she disappeared?”

So everyone just had to gossip. “Yeah,” he said lazily.

“And?”

“She left after; couldn’t really get to her as her older brother hid her from me.”

“Why, did you threaten them? Oh god Xavier, I hope you didn’t.”

“No. I just said what I thought.”

“What’s she like?” Hadyn spoke.

He rolled his head to the side to look at her. “Her name is Anastasia. She’s quiet and shy, and smells like vanilla and cream.”

“Is that all? Boy, you really didn’t talk with her much did you?”

“No because her dad showed up after. I got a number though, her brother gave me it.”

“Hey,” Nova’s voice spoke beside them.

He sat down and pulled Santana on top of his lap. Xavier raised an eyebrow. “You guy’s are actually going to do that in public? Look at all the glares being sent your way,” he said while looking around the food court.

Changing the subject, Santana said “We all need to talk about something,”

“I had a dream about the hooded figure. In the dream, there was a piece of paper that said ‘I am coming for you,’ from a person named Revenge who is the hooded figure. Nova said it was probably just a normal dream, but it got scarier when Casey confronted me saying the exact same thing that Revenge said. I am convinced that it’s real now. Casey has also been harassing me lately."  

Everyone stared at her. Xavier got goose bumps.

END OF CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR