Chapter 27: Cake Is Best Klub

Holy sheep. Now this story has about 3,000 more reads than it did at Christmas! Over 5,000 reads! Hope I'm entertaining all of you! That's the only thing I strive for in life. It's the only reason why I take time out of my day to write this stuff when I'm piled with homework from school. You think you have homework problems? Pick up my backpack, break your vertebrae, realize that it weighs more than yours, then listen to me tell you that that's only half, the rest is online or at home. I'm not going to complain, though, (even though I just did) I signed up for the program. It keeps me busy. When you guys ask me for a new chapter, I get started immediately. (It's mostly talk from Panda though, and she can also bug me in real life and on my cell phone, not just spam my e-mail with Wattpad comments) It just takes a while because it's in between stuff. I apologize for rambling, this is just a thank you for allowing me to entertain to. All I want is an audience. This is the biggest and most supportive so far. Speaking of which, I've been slacking off on a certain one-shot that I promised. I'll have to stop slacking after I write this and not allow myself to do another chapter until the one-shot's out. That's what I did with the Merome story! :)

Anyways! I'm done now! 8D

Seto's POV

"Oh, wait a minute! I almost forgot! Mitch and-" Stew paused as he caught Rainbow's gaze. I looked over, too, to see an expression being radiated off her as if to say, "Don't, you've gone far enough. Next one." Stew sighed and hung his head.

        "Mitch and Jerome play "My Little Pony" on the tele every sleepover and cry together because they ship AppleDash so hard," he excused. He was going to say something else, but he didn't. That was still pretty humiliating, though! I mean, they just- *clears throat* Anyway... I guessed that Rainbow might have still been on our side somewhat, but this was a little gesture, so I wasn't really convinced.

        Stew glared at me for constantly breaking the fourth wall, so I returned to narrating in my head. He turned back to Ian.

        "Ian here is secretly bisexual," he stated.

        "Well, that was blunt," Sky joked with a chuckle.

        "But that's not it," Stew continued. Ian shrank back as much as he could.

        "Oh. Come on! There's always more with you!" Jason complained. Stew changed back into the Imitation shadow and teleported right in front of his face, glaring.

        "WHAT WAS THAT?!" Jason became silent again. Poor Jason. The moment he mustered enough courage to retaliate, he got the bite.

        Imitation snapped his head to me with twisted eyes that could make anyone throw up and teleported in my face.

        "HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO REMIND YOU?! STICK TO NARRATING! NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR OPINION! LAST TIME I CHECKED, THIS WASN'T A BOOK FOLLOWING YOUR LIFE STORY!" he yelled.

        I pretended to look scared on the outside, but I wore a smug grin in my head.

        "AND WIPE THAT SMIRK OFF YOUR MIND!" He then teleported back to Ian. "WHY IS IT THAT I CAN'T GO FIVE MINUTES WITHOUT GETTING SIDETRACKED?!"

        "That's your problem," Sky teased.

        Imitation turned around and pointed a shaky finger at him. (Imagine the Evil Monkey from "Family Guy". If you don't know what that is, that's why there's YouTube and Google Images) He paused, then breathed out heavily and dropped his arm. Sky laughed.

        "As I was saying," he continued after changing back to Stew, (Good thing, too. I was starting to get a little loopy from all the shadow essence being excreted from his form) "believe it or not, Ian is of the hybrid type aswell." With that, he took off Ian's glasses to reveal very dark blue cross-eyes.

        "That...is awesome," said Bash.

        "He's just cross-eyed!" exclaimed Ty.

        "No, he's a Derp," Stew explained.

        "Wut," John said confusedly.

        "Derps are cross-eyed creatures that are in control for the most part, but go mad when you say their trigger word. That's what they consider their prey; their main purpose in life. It doesn't matter what language you say it in, they translate it all the same." Ian looked a little shy at this point. "Ian's, for example, is cake."

"NO!" everyone shouted. Ian straightened his neck, staring blankly.

        Everyone already knew that Ian had something weird going on with that word. He would go on a rampage and break everything until he got a piece. We always had to warn the adults at the few birthday parties that I've been here for, but there were still some mishaps.

        "Relax," Stew told us as he held out a plate of cake that had appeared out of nowhere.

        "CAKE!" Ian exclaimed.

        "WELL, GET OFF YOUR UNIVERSE A** AND GIVE IT TO HIM!" Brice yelled.

        "Fiiiiine. You're no fun." Stew then waved his left hand to let Ian free of the cloud and get the cake. He sat down right at Stew's feet and tended to it, licking his lips. Stew slid the glasses back on and moved on to Quentin and Kermit.

        Long story short, they didn't know they were hybrids either, were forced into their forms, and ended up in the same position as Mitch. Kermit the frog and Husky the Mudkip. Oooo, spooky. Didn't see that coming! (Note the sarcasm)

        "And now onto the fun ones! Hmm...how about...Jason."

Sorry about not describing Quentin and Kermit, but it's basically the same torture Mitch went through and I just didn't want to bore you, so I made Seto zone out a little bit during the whole thing. Sorry if you were mad about that! I think you've all gotten kind of used to the fact that these are all cliff hangers, so this shouldn't come as much of a shock. :) This was a little short, but the next one will have Jason, Ty, and Sky, so prepare for that!