Chapter 12: H***** Egg (Get it? *raises eyebrow* ,:) )

This is going to be a little short...sorry...

Seto's POV

*Monday at school*

Panda and I walked into our sixth period class and sat down in our seats. As Mr. [Awesome] took attendance, the others kept chatting in the background. I just read a spell book, as always...

        "Hey, Jimmy! Whatcha reading?" Bashur asked. I froze before slowly turning my head to fac him.

        "Umm..." I started.

        "HOLY BALLS! What language is that in?!" he exclaimed before grabbing the book with it still in my grasp. I closed it and looked at him with a poker face. (I just recently found out what that was...good job, me! :P )

        "Latin," I answered. I was lying, though. It was a sorcerer version of the language that was nearly impossible to decipher, good thing all sorcerers can read it without being taught and speak it fluently. I put the book bag in my bag and sat back against the seat, waiting for class to start.

        "Alright," Mr. [Awesome] began. "Where did we leave off yesterday? Ah, yes." He walked over to the chalk board and grabbed a piece. He turned back around and faced us.

        "Now, yesterday we talked about the main trades of Africa, which were salt and g-" He was interrupted by Sky standing up on his chair.

        "BUDDERRRRR!" he corrected in a scream. The teacher laughed.

        "Oh, yes! That's right! My mistake! You know, last year, I had a student that corrected me every time I said that word, too. So at the end of the year, I put a drawing of a Minecraft sword in their Yearbook and wrote next to it, 'G*** sword' and drew an arrow to connect it." The class busted out laughing. Mr. [Awesome] always had great stories. "It was from a YouTuber that they watched, who I'm guessing you watch, too. SkyDoesMinecraft." Sky put on a derpy as heck face.

        "Watch him?" he asked sarcastically. "I AM the king of the BUDDER!" he stated while shooting a fist in the air. Everybody cheered. "Hey, guys! Sky here for another Minecraft Mod Showcase and today- HOLY [CENSORED]! A SQUID!"

        "Alright, Mr. Budder Lord! Calm down and sit back in your seat!" Mr. [Awesome] urged. Sky smiled and sat back down, looking attentively towards the teacher like nothing had just happened. The teacher sighed before turning around. He lifted up the chalk to write something on the blackboard, but was interrupted by the intercom.

        "Mr. [Awesome]?" they asked. He hung his head briefly before lifting it back up.

        "Yes?" he responded.

        "May I have H***** Egg (Who gets the reference?) come down to the office for a moment please?" I froze and everybody looked around the room, confused, but not Panda. She looked at me wide eyed. I'm guessing that Mr. [Awesome] knew, because every teacher has a list of his students. He probably just understood that it was a nickname I preferred to go by.

        "Yes, ma'am," he replied before turning back to the chalkboard. 'What do I do now?' I wondered.