Chapter 28: Freakin' Pollution, Man! Always Ruining Races And S***...

Sorry for the long wait...I don't really have an excuse this time... ^\(Ovo)/^

Yeah...I just made a face with its hands in the air... I'm not proud of it, but it's been done...

Seto's POV

I could feel Jason freeze, but it would be rather hard to tell if I was anyone else, since he always wore his helmet. In all of the time anyone here knew him, they never saw him without it. Sure, if you looked close enough in the glass, you could see that he had a face, but you were blind as far as detail.

        Stew stepped over giddily and started to hum.

        "This nightly air is nothing to scoff! Why don't you take yer helmet off?" he versed and snapped his right fingers.

        Jason's helmet shot off at lightning speed, leaving a trail of smoke like a rocket leading to the tree it rammed into. It went right over Kyle and Tyler's heads! I tried my best not to let my anger show; it would only make things worse.

        I directed my attention back to Jason, just as the smoke was fading. He had really pale skin with almost a green florescent glow to it, antennae sticking out of his brown hair. His blue eyes glowed, too, keeping the theme with the skin.

        After a moment, his eyes widened and his jaw dropped as he gasped for air. Stew let him drop to the ground, but fastened down his lower legs, so he wouldn't escape. Jason grasped at the air.

        "HE CAN'T BREATHE EARTH AIR!" Sky screamed.

        "HELP HIM!" Ty insisted.

        "OH MY GOD!" said Bash.

        Jerome tried to get over to help, but Stew sealed him in a small bubble with Mitch.

        "JASON!" he yelled.

        "Hard to breathe with no air- air," Jordan Sparks' voice echoed from his suit's sound system. He continued to choke and throb as he collapsed to the ground completely. Everyone's faces turned to confusion with shock still eminent.

        "Ooooo- hooo," it continued as a piano played. Realization dawned as Jason laughed at his terrible joke.

        "JASON! YOU A**!" Sky yelled with a chuckle.

        "What the actual h***?" I said, exasperated.

        "Sorry, guys! I could only do that once ad I was not missing that opportunity!" he exclaimed. Everyone groaned and smiled at our friend.

        "So, you're an alien?" Bodil inquired.

        Jason got out his last laughs and gave a drunk-sounding sigh, "Ha- yeah!"

        "Why do you have antennas?" Ty asked.

        "There's a lot of random electrical discharges on my planet. These help to sense them," Jason explained.

        "Okay...now why're you glowing?" John questioned.

        "Too much pollution," came the answer.

        "Pfft...figures."

        Sky laughed.

        "Oh, Tyyyylerrrrr!" Stew sang. Tyler raised his head.

        "But you already did me!" he protested.

        "Not you, the other Tyler." At this, Ty's head shot up from Jason on the ground. "Yes, you." Stew grinned.