Chapter 21: "Remember our-" HAHAHA HAA!

Yeah, I know. Two chapters within a 24-hour period! Ooooo!

I was just so...strongly affected...by the emotion of the Merome parody...

Not really. Is it weird that I felt absolutely no emotion for the whole first time I watched it? ...You know...besides the constant snickering at exactly how gay it was...not that that's a bad thing. I ship it! NO SHAME! ...Although there is a little when I'm caught saying it at school...but anyways... 8l

Ty's POV

I walked slowly over to Seto, who was trying to get back to sleep on the couch, keeping my extra appendages tucked up behind my back, just as to not startle him. I crouched down in front of him and reached out to tap his shoulder. His eyes slit open and I put my hands behind my back nervously.

        "Hey, Ty," he mumbled, rubbing his eyes and propping himself up a little on one elbow.

        "I...um...have a bit of a problem...," I started. He looked at me strangely.

        "What do you- What's up with your eyes?" he questioned. I smiled shyly.

        "Yeah, you see, that's what I kind of needed your help with," I tried to explain.

        "We could just get you contacts, you know. They should cover up most of the glowing, too, if you're that ashamed of being a nonhuman," he suggested with a bit of playfulness toward the end.

        "No, that's not the real issue, I could handle it on my own if it were just the eyes," I said, hanging my head slightly.

        "Then what's the pro-" I looked up with a nervous smile and spread my wings, letting my tail swish. He sprung up from his arm to sit straight up, pulling his legs under him. "Holy s***, Ty!" he whispered.

        "Yeah, it's pretty bad. Can you help? Please?" I asked. He nodded.

        "Let me just think for a minute. I know what to do, I just need to remember," he told me.

        "Alright," I agreed with apprehension.

        After about five minutes of him staring at the floor, he snapped his fingers, a purple flash emitting from them for a split second. He looked up at me and smiled.

        "There we go! Night, Ty," he said before returning to his sleeping position on the couch, not bothering to give me any explanation.

        I was a little confused until I turned around and saw no wings. I stood up and went over to peek in the bathroom, getting a glimpse of my reflection in the mirror and sighing in relief to see that both of my eyes were red. Seto did nice work. I walked back over to him.

        "We don't need to tell anyone about this, right?" I whispered. He waved his hand at me tiredly.

        "Yeah, yeah. Whatever. I'm tried. Go back to sleep." He then fell silent and I headed back into my room, where Adam was still sound asleep with no clue as to what had just occurred.

Seto's POV

        I awoke to the quiet chatting of people in the kitchen and dining area. I sat up and looked around to see everyone in our suite, with the exception of our teacher, who was probably still asleep, since it was six thirty in the FLIPPING MORNING! Honestly!

        "What the f*** are you all doing up?!" I exclaimed. Everyone looked at me and laughed before shrugging their shoulders and heading back to their conversations. I stood up and stretched.