Chapter 7: Dang you, fourth wall!

NEVER READ 'ALL QUIET ON THE WESTERN FRONT!' IN THE END, ALMOST EVERYBODY DIES, INCLUDING MY FAVORITE CHARACTER!!!!! I HATE THAT BOOK! Except for one moment that was really funny! I just don't get how a first person narrative can have the narrator die in the end. I think that's pretty messed up! But, I guess he wanted to be with Kat! *snicker* He LOVES him! I was shipping it! Just need to let out my rage for a second.....WHY, KAT, WHY?! :,( Grrrrr. ;~; Okay, I'm calm now. AND THANKS FOR 122 READS!!!!! 8D If you guys want, I could do a Q&A! Just comment down below and I'll try my best to answer them next chapter. YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!!!!

Panda's POV

Jimmy, Tomato, and I said our goodbyes and each headed up the walkways to our houses. I ran as fast as I could to stay ahead of my siblings so I could get to my room without being bugged by any of them. I raced up the stairs and shut my door. Setting my backpack down at the foot of my bed, I went to my desk to retrieve my laptop and recording equipment. I grabbed some clothes, a pillow, a blanket, and my iPod, since we decided to make it a sleepover instead, with it being Friday (Yes! They did have the first day of school on a Friday! It makes sense! Who needs logic?! We have MINECRAFT LOGIC!!!!! 8D ). I shoved every thing into my computer bag after running to the bathroom to get my toothbrush and walked down the stairs.

        "Hey, Mom! Dad!" I called out from the living room.

        "Yeah?!" my mom yelled from the kitchen. I set my bag down on the couch and walked in. She and Dad were standing around, drinking coffee.

        "Can I sleep over at Tomato's tonight?" I asked.

        "Are its parents okay with it?" Dad questioned. I nodded.

        "Yeah, it texted its mom on the bus ride home," I replied.

        "Okay, if it's alright with your dad," Mom told me, looking toward her husband.

        "She can go! It's alright with me!" I jumped in the air in a victory pose and raced out the door with my stuff after yelling a 'bye.'

Tomato's POV

        We walked through the door and our mother was waiting inside for us.

        "Hello," she greeted us warmly, like she did every day after school.

        "Hey!" we said. The others ran upstairs to their rooms, probably to get ready for the sleepovers.

        "So, who all is coming?" she asked.

        "Um.....let's see! There's Panda, Ty, Sky, Jason, Bash (I like Bashur better than Brandon), Kermit, Feush, Kyle, Ian, Mitch, Jerome, John, Brice, Tyler, and Jimmy. So, that would be 16 people coming over," I replied, counting on my fingers as I listed them off.

        "Who's Jimmy?" she questioned.

        "The new neighbor who moved next to Panda," I answered. She nodded in understanding.

        "Alright, just make sure Jerome, Mitch, Sky, Ian, and Dakota don't destroy the basement this time! Okay?" I chuckled, thinking about the last big sleepover we had. Ian had brought over a cake, that he and Panda almost drooled over (Because if they did, nobody else would have eaten it). He had baked it with a whole pound of sugar, so one piece of cake would have been an instant sugar high! We all scarfed it down and chugged some soda. Eventually, I was crawling up the walls like Spider-man. Panda was talking in sentences so fast, even if you recorded it and put it in slow motion, it would still be a blur. Jackson was poking the Panda, making her try to choke him. Rainbow was in a corner laughing her butt off at something that Brice had said. Kyle was watching Auntie Janet pretend to smoke a Pixie Stick (Don't do that, he wasn't actually smoking it, just putting it in the edge of his mouth while constantly taking it out to blow on Kyle's face! :P ). Sky was running around and knocking stuff over while trying to catch up to Bashur to eat him, yelling that he is a delicious watermelon. Mitch and Jerome were unrolling all of the toilet paper in the downstairs bathroom and wrapping the feush in it. John, Ty, and Jason were having a no laughing contest and failing miserably. Kermit was throwing all of the couch cushions and pillows at Ryan and Jazmine, yelling '#Jyan' as loud as he could, they ended up pelting him back and tackling him to the ground. NASCAR and Sith were probably upstairs playing survival games, it's what Sith does best. Don't tell Merome that I told you, but he's beaten them at it before. They weren't too happy, but Sith promised that he wouldn't tell their subscribers so they don't lose their reputations (NO! YOU BROKE THE FOURTH WALL! WHAT DID IT EVER DO TO YOU?! Oh wait, I know why I did that! I just watched that Deadpool trailer! IT'S AWESOME!!!!! 8D ).