Chapter 15: School Trip

Jason's POV

I was sitting in 6th period, History, just looking around at all of my fellow students through the tinted glass of my helmet. I was so used to it by now that it was like it wasn't there. I took a moment to absorb my surroundings.

        Seto (If you forgot, check the previous chapters) was reading some 'Latin' book. My scans don't detect Latin, that's for sure! They detect some sort of language that can't be deciphered. I'm not even sure it's in my files! Anyway...

        Bashur was speaking with Bonks in the upper right hand corner of the room at their desks. Bodil was creeping up behind WeedLion and BlueMonkey, who were discussing animating ideas. Maybe I should tell them...nah. Their problem, not mine. I turned my head before I heard a scream come from their direction. Yep, definitely worth it. Brice was sitting next to Seto, drawing something and looking towards the guy from time to time. Huh. Well... Quentin and Ian were taking turns drawing on a piece of paper, counter-acting each other with their creations. Kermit was reading up on frog hibernation patterns for a project in science and Kyle was talking to Shelby and Tyler. They had recently broken up, but they were cool with it and were still REALLY great friends. In fact, he and Kyle have been spending a lot of time together. I wonder... Nah, I'm just kidding, I'm sure that they're just spending more time together as friends because with all of the dates off Tyler's schedule, he has more time for his best friend. Panda was looking at a cake catalog with John, because Panda LOVES cakes. Tomato made a ship between her and a cake: Pake. Where is Tomato, anyway? Oh well! I guess that John likes cake, too. I mean, who wouldn't?! Adam and Ty were making jokes and pushing each other around, with a few laughs here and there.

        I turned toward the back corner of the room to see Mitch and Jerome hanging out. Jerome said some random things every now and then before Mitch would laugh and smile, then elaborate. (MY GOSH! I have never seen more Merome than I've seen yesterday at once in my whole career of watching them. I swear, no one ships Merome as much as Merome ships Merome! It's ALL they've talked about in their dinosaur series so far! I'm sure everyone's thinking the same thing: JUST F!@#$%& MAKE OUT ALREADY! I only speak the truth and I'm sure that they know what they're doing to everybody watching! They are evil geniuses! I hope you guys know by now that you can skip the bold print unless it says *IMPORTANT*, 'cause it's usually just rants from a certain gay rights supporting snail!) Those two have been best friends forever! I shifted back in my seat to face the front just as Mr. [Awesome] walked in.

        "Alright, everybody! Let me take attendance and we can get started," he stated as he leaned down to his computer screen, looking back and forth from the class to the screen every now and then to make sure he got everyone. Once finished, he stood up and clapped his hands together, causing everyone to look up from whatever they were doing. They kind of looked funny. REALLY funny! I had to stifle a laugh from the deer in the headlights look radiating off of each and every one of their faces. Good thing I've got this helmet on.

        "So!" he started before sitting on his desk, hand on his meter stick. "Next week, we are going on a class field trip. I will send home permission slips for anyone who is interested, but I advise that you do go on behalf that this is a one time thing. We were fortunate enough to have a lot, and when I say a lot, I mean A LOT, of money left in the school budget this year. You all have the opportunity to go to this event at a lower cost than usual." Adam raised his hand. Mr. [Awesome] paused and sighed.

        "Yes, Adam?" he questioned as Sky's arm waved frantically.

        "Just what exactly is this super mega Awesome SPECTACULAR EVENT?" he asked with and increasing volume. Mr. [Awesome] pointed his meter stick at him, causing the Budder Lord to lean back in his seat a little.

        "I was just about to get to that," he said. Ty turned to Sky, nudging him in the shoulder.

        "Yeah, Adam! He was just about to get to that, you p****!" he teased. Sky pushed him back, playfully.

        "Shut up, Ty!" he joked.

        "Anyway...we are going-" he paused for dramatic effect. (Any body get the reference? 'Cause I honestly forgot it... :P ) "to Minecon." We all jumped out of our seats in celebration. Well, everyone, but Seto. He gained that 'deer in the headlights look' again! I forgot that he's extremely private! No one else even knows! I'm not supposed to know! I'm just a smart cookie! (Sometimes, I get so into their mindset, I scare myself and start talking like them. I can go on google and come across my stories, reading them like they're not written by me. It's okay though, I have...1..2..3... You know what? I can't even COUNT how many personalities I have! The thing is that I only have one emotion... Somebody explain that to me pls?) Okay, it might be a little hard to convince him to go. I won't try, it's his decision, but the others...they might be a little forceful.

        'Good luck, Seto,' I thought to myself.