Chapter 21: Demon Deal

Recap:

"Well Well Hawky " a sneering voice sounded and we both looked up in shock.

-----

Skypaw's P.O.V

We both gazed with narrowed eyes at the exit. There stood a flame point male with the most vibrant red coloured eyes I'd ever seen. They were captivating like the rubies at the bottom of the lake.

"Nightmare " the brown furred feline by my side spat coldly, obvious hostility in his voice.

If Hawkfrost wasn't friendly to this male, then I wouldn't be either. I snarled and the male threw his head back with a cackle.

"Well, aren't you two happy bunnies? " the tom called Nightmare chuckled with a smirk.

"What do you want, we're hiding " Hawkfrost hissed and the male simply laughed again.

"Well, lemme go fetch that leader dude to see if he likes you two. " The flame point said with a grin "Unless you accept my assistance"

"Who is this dude?" I muttered, eyes locked on his mesmerising red ones.

"Nightmare, a troublemaking demon who possesses many forms. He loves this flame point one though as he was born in it. " Hawkfrost replied in a whisper, "Don't look in his eyes for long otherwise he will captivate and kill you. One of his abilities. Kind of like a snake"

I bit my tongue and tore my eyes away from him. If Hawkfrost said not to stare, then I wouldn't. Definately not if he can apparently kill me. That would be horrible.

"Haven't you been reading the demon books? " Nightmare taunted, crouching low to block our exit.

I watched his tail swish side to side, gaze flickering between Hawkfrost and I. The brown tabby male scowled but gave a defeated little sigh.

"Fine, what is this assistance? " Hawkfrost snapped, glancing back as voices sounded from the den behind us.

"I'll get you, Skypaw and your friends out of here " Nightmare grinned as he spoke "But you've gotta do something for me..."

Obviously. There had to be a but didn't there? Skypaw turned to look at Hawkfrost who's jaw was locked and his icy blue eyes engulfed in s flame of rage.

"Go on then, enlighten us on this 'deal'" Hawkfrost snapped impatiently. Even an idiot would see he was on his last nerve but the irritating demon was one to provoke others even further.

"Calm down chihuahua, I was getting to it" Nightmare taunted, smirking at the brown tabby. "Anyways. I'd like you two to look after someone when they get here. She's a young demon named Strawberri, ends in i not y. She's being sent to earth and you two have to make sure no one finds out her secret. Understand? "

Hawkfrost and I exchanged a look. It was just a little demon right?  And ask they would do was conceal her demon side and powers?

"I guess so, what is her abilities? " Hawkfrost inquired with narrowed eyes.

"She's a nature, she can make plants and such " Nightmare explained swiftly "So, you promise?"

"Promise " I mewed, glancing back again as voices got louder.

"Yeah, whatever. I promise " Hawkfrost muttered. "Now can we get out of here? "

Nightmare nodded, grinning as he shifted into a crow, flapping his wings and shaking his head.

"Haven't been in this body for a while. But we need stealth so I have to. " The bird sighed before turning and fluttering off, the two felines in pursuit.

I wondered what would happen and what was going on with everyone, what was happening.

----
This has been ready for publishing for about a week
I forgot about it XD
Whoops.
Well enjoy this rare chapter of Skyheart's Battle.
Rare because it takes about a month to update XD
Sorry yet again.
I'm already working on the new chapter.