Chapter 5 : Good shadows

Skypaw's insides froze as if the icy glare had entered her system and forced shut down. The brown pelted tom's lip curled into a smirk as he blinked his lamp-like eyes.

"You may of heard about me from elders" He mewed in a silky almost innocent mew.

Skypaw gulped and stiffly nodded, her body now frozen so badly it was as if she was encased in a large cube of ice.

" Ha, you need not fear me" he mewed with a chuckle of amusement "Starclan have given me a message. Shadows will Rage against the Great three. Wind will aid the Thunder and together they will gain one ally and one foe."

"Why would Starclan send a DarkForest cat to tell me their 'message'?" Skypaw mewed, finding her voice and movement.

She stepped closer and gazed into the icy depths of his eyes. Amusement, Annoyance and trust glistened there and she blinked.

"Y-Your not lying" she uttered "Are you?"

"Of course I'm not lying" he mewed with a satisfied purr.

"Who told you this?"She mewed, desperate to find answers to this.

"Hmm, Your dear uncle, Jaytail" He mewed and smirked at the confusion on Skypaw's maw. "He died before you were born"

Skypaw nodded slowly and unsheathed her claws as another apprentice sized feline approached.

His red eyes glared at her and made her feel uneasy. How was it possible to have such blood red eyes?

"Bloodpaw, i told you to wait!" Hawkfrost snapped, an edge of annoyance in his harsh hiss.

" Your know I get bored easily" The white Tom with black paws and red eyes called Bloodpaw mewed irritably.

Hawkfrost hissed, her eyes like a snakes as he glared.

"Scram!" He snapped, a slight edge of venom in his mew as his cold eyes blazed like blue flames. "Go annoy Tigerstar or Pursuedclaws"

-Who is Pursuedclaws- Skypaw though curiously, tilting her head -Maybe he was unheard of cat or recent-

Bloodpaw hissed. "Fine, I'll leave your and your 'girlfriend' alone"

With that, he stormed off, his tail lashing the air irritability and he seemed to walk with an attitude.

"Ignore him" Hawkfrost scoffed in annoyance. "Now, remember my words and take care"

A smile curled at the corner of his lip forming his maw into a smirk and he padded backwards into the darkness. Skypaw blinked then entire shadows engulfed her entire being.