II: Claimed Property

"What's going on over there?" Uraraka asked as a swarm of students passed by her group of friends and out onto the exterior of U.A's front gate. Midoriya and Iida both watched with a curiosity, eager to know just as much as their brunette friend.

"Clearly something of great interest has captured the students' attention." Iida noted with the trio growing closer. The volume of a student horde grew louder with the distance becoming shorter. "Wonder what it is."

"HEY! Stay back you horny morons or I'll kick you in the dick! You boys better watch where you point that camera!"

"Wait a minute, I recognize this voice." Midoriya said as he broke away from his friends and hurried to the front gate. Rounding the corner and looking to his right he freaked out at the armada of students all mashing around one central point. A pair of two, lengthy white ears were poking up from the mass but nothing else was seen. Just an angry voice letting him know who was being swarmed on. "H-HOLY CRAP! Miruko!"

Left ear twitching at the sound of her name Miruko stood on the very tip toes of her legs to the direction where it came from. She spotted the large ovals of emerald eyes on the very edge of the circle, a smile spreading onto her face knowing she doesn't have to stick around with the group of surrounding students. Crouching down and pushing off Miruko flipped into the air gracefully with the group awing in amazement as she landed back down in front of Midoriya. She placed a left hand on his right shoulder and shook it. "There you are Baby Bunny! About damn time!"

"Baby Bunny/Baby Bunny?!" Both Uraraka and Iida said in perfect synchronization.

"You're damn right! This little celery stick is gonna be my intern for next week. I'll show that little ugly rat thing that I can teach better than your lousy teachers can." Miruko looped her left arm around Midoriya's neck and pulled him in, rubbing her knuckles against his scalp. "Ain't that right?"

'B-B-BOOBS!' Midoriya thought with the right side of his red face pressing against Miruko's soft breast.

"Tchgrrr, HEY! Where's the excitement at?!" Her fist changed into an angry grip that ravaged at his hair and pulled a large portion of his green mop. "You get to study under my wing you little twerp!"

"O-OW! I-I'm very excited Ms. Miruko!"

"There we go. And cut the 'Ms.' crap, makes me sound old. Come on. You and I are going for a little walk, we got some things to talk about."

'I haven't even submitted the paper for her internship and already it feels like I've been claimed. Though I guess that makes sense.' Midoriya thought with Miruko letting go of him. 'Rabbits are known to claim their property just like any other animal. They have scent glands on their chin and they mark their territory by rubbing their chin on the item of choosing. Wait but, it doesn't seem like Miruko has these scent glands so I wonder if she still goes through with the marking behavior.'

"Up up and away."

"Oh, okay." Midoriya turned to Uraraka and Iida with a raise of his left hand. "I guess, I'll see you guys tomorrow?"

"Later Deku." Uraraka said as her green haired friend joined Miruko on the hero's left side. Both she and Iida were a bit worried as to how he'll turn up tomorrow in school, because if the day after his first encounter with Miruko was any piece of evidence then it probably won't be so good. They prayed for his well-being.