IV: Fear of Death

"HEYYYYYYYYY! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!"

"Uh-...I'm in the theater room!"

"Oh. I knew that, QUIT YELLING AT ME!!"

'What the-'

The sound of thumping footsteps going down Miruko's staircase echoed off of the walls, dropping in volume greatly once they reached the bottom. The footsteps pitter pattered their way through the kitchen and into the theater room where the projector was connected wirelessly to the pupil's phone. "What are you watching? Porn?"

"No. Just on old documentary about you that aired several years ago where-OW!"

"You wanna rephrase that statement?" She asked with her hand gripping a good chunk of his hair tightly. "More specifically the old part?"

"Ow ow ow, I-I didn't mean it like that! I just meant that the documentary isn't that recent in terms of our current time! You're not old!"

"I thought so." Miruko let go of his hair and patted the spot gently, as if it would somehow make the pain go away. Thankfully for him she was dressed into her hero outfit which spared him the nudity aspect he's already witnessed earlier.

"Listen up. I know what we're doing first, and I'm going to let you know right now that it's not going to be fun. Honestly nothing about this entire week is going to be fun for you. I've gone over your tapes, and you need a lot of work. But that's why you're here and that's why I'm here. It's going to be a dual effort for this to work so that when you go back to that school and have the chance to show your classmates what you've learned, you're gonna kick their stupid asses. Especially that Bakugo kid."

"Kacchan?" Midoriya questioned. "What do you have against him?"

"Remember what I said about being gutsy? About how having too many guts can get you killed? That's exactly the situation Bakugo's in right now where he's letting his confidence get the better of him and make him stupid. His behavior against Todoroki during the last battle was a prime example of that stupidity, trying to force a worn out opponent into still going. The fact that Midnight was forced to intervene and knock him out is quite honestly embarrassing for him since he would act like that in front of a televised event.

And I've heard what the people say about him being chained up during the awards ceremony. Guess what? That's his fault too. Bakugo is the definition of a stupid kid who's eventually going to end up doing stupid things. He might be trying to be a hero in his own way, but sometimes doing things your own way isn't always going to be the right way. You have to take in the current situation at hand and go off the guidelines on how to handle it properly. Otherwise, you run the risk of hurting others."

"Would you have taken Kacchan in as an intern?"

"Hell no. He's too loud." She answered while scratching the back of her left ear. "I mean he's got a good Quirk, Explosion and all. But I prefer to not deal with a screaming blonde puffball in my house, thanks. I'll take the nerdy green puffball instead. This home is quiet and it should remain that way."

Midoriya squinted at her with a bit of disagreement. 'Weren't you just yelling at me like several minutes ago?'

"You wanna tell me what you're thinking about inside of that noggin of yours before I split it open and find out for myself?"

"Nothing."

"I thought so. Judging by the fact that you're already in your hero costume, we can get straight to business. Good. So get up and follow me so we can begin our first training session for the week."

Practically rolling off the side of the chair with excitement he nearly face planted onto the floor before scrambling onto his feet. 'The one and only Miruko's training regimen! This is it. How is One For All going to-MMPH!'