23: Cling

*CLICK*

"You ready to go babe?"

"Just about." Midoriya answered to Miruko's question, finishing the laces on his right shoe as the woman exited from the bathroom. Both heroes now donned their hero outfits, the Rabbit having her metal foot plates and gloves hanging from her hand as she sauntered over to the bed where her boyfriend was seated on the edge of it. "Man, I-Island. Is there even enough time to be able to go see EVERYTHING this place has to offer and enjoy it?"

"Nah I doubt it, something tells me there will be some areas that we won't get to, so you'll have to pick and choose what areas we do get to. Easy enough, just pick the ones that look like they got the coolest shit over the ones that don't look as cool."

"Yeah but, everything looks so cool to me. That's a lot easier said than done in my opinion."

"Mm well, we'll see when it happens." Miruko tossed her gloves and foot plates onto the bed, then walking to the front of Midoriya where she nudged his legs to spread open. She stood in the middle of the opening where she then took the back of his head into her hands, tilting it back to have the perfect top-down view of his smiling face as his hands went behind her legs to caress them. "After all, the fun part lies in not knowing what's gonna come next."

"Does it though?" He asked, his fingers every now and then squeezing over the back of her meaty muscle. "I feel like that only could be applied to certain situations cause what if a person's life is on the line and you don't know what's gonna come your way next? Would it still be fun then-"

"Oh shut your ass up you nerd, you know what I mean."

"Hmph, yeah. I get what you mean."

"You know, for someone who seems to enjoy rubbing their paws all over muscle like you do you should start putting up your own."

"I know, I've been thinking about it recently if I'm being honest. I need to start working out more." Midoriya flexed his right bicep and felt it with his other hand, frowning at how much mass there could be if he really focused on improving himself strength wise. "Like I have muscle but it's not as much as I would like. Taking my Quirk away I'm not as strong as I need to be, not like you."

"I wouldn't say that, you've got a strong body don't doubt that." Miruko assured. "Not gonna lie this outfit of yours doesn't really give off the impression that you're built, kinda makes you look like a scrawny shit that could be broken in half like a twig. But remember majority of my strength comes from my Quirk, legs of a rabbit and all. You also have to remember that when it comes to the total output of power between the both of us you take that feat by a mile over me. The potential of your growth is so much more vast compared to the potential of say somebody like me who just has flat out raw power and speed with nothing else.

But I think we can both agree that a little more muscle wouldn't hurt on you. Though, I couldn't care for feeling it up I already have your hair to play and run my fingers through. You have my muscles, I have your hair. Fair trade no?"

"More than fair. Actually, that reminds me, when we come back for tonight can you do what you did to my hair when I put my head over your stomach? That felt great."

"Hm-hm, sure babe, whatever you want." Miruko leaned down to press a kiss against his lips, Midoriya smiling as he received the payload and kissed back. As they did so his hands frisked around the back of her legs and without thinking about where exactly they were they traveled upwards from the terrain of hard muscle, to something soft and bouncy. He squeezed and when squeezing realized what exactly he was grabbing as he gasped and quickly put his hands back down beside his legs, Miruko chuckling before breaking away from him. "Now what was going on down there huh? Trying to get your fill before we head out?"