Chapter 15: Jin

Jin POV

After hoseok told me eveything, about the relationship between yoongi and his boyfriend that I forgot his name. I am shocked, yoongi is hoseok's first crush. I keep saying to him that forget about his feeling for yoongi, but he still had hope.

Now that he knows yoongi can't be his. I felt bad for him, he likes yoongi for almost a year. He should confess earlier his feelings before yoongi meet his boyfriend, maybe yoongi feels the same way, maybe.

The least that I can do for him is giving him a shoulder to cry on.

"joonie do you think hoseok can move on from yoongi?"

"I don't know baby, he is the only can answer that"

"I felt bad for him"

"by the way, why hoseok leave early?"

"I told him to apologize to yoongi, he doesn't deserve being ignore, after all he don't know that hoseok likes him"

"yeah, I wish he finds another man that can love him"

"he will"

"come here let's sleep, its already 11:30 pm"

"ok"

It's been an hour since hoseok leave, but he doesn't send me any message about what happened after he apologize to yoongi. I remember what I said him.

Flashback

Jin is hugging hoseok and letting him cry. He hates when he's friends are crying especially hoseok. Hosoek is his friend, he would anything for him and he knows that hoseok would anything for him too.

"Everything's gonna be fine hoseok, you don't deserved all this pain. You deserved all the love in this world. Don't let any man take you down. You are the sunshine that gives happiness to people. You can find a man that will love you with all of his heart"

"I can't hyung, you know how much I love him"

"hobi, just be happy for them, you said you want yoongi always happy right?"

"of course"

"them be happy for them, because yoongi is happy with him"

"ok, but I feel bad for ignoring him"

"then get you ass out of here and apologize to him"

"what if I cry in front of him again, he thinks I'm weird'

"just try"

End of Flashback

I just wait tomorrow.

____________________________________________
Friendship goals! I want a best friend like Jin too:( I alreadu finish this book so now I am working for another ff. That's all hihi!