Chapter 21: End

It's almost a week now since they confess to each other. Hoseok now was cleaning the living room.

"yoongi are you really not going to help me?" hoseok asked annoyed.

"no babe" the older said making the younger scoffed.

"yah! stop watching me"

Yoongi made his way towards to hoseok while smirking.

"don't you know you have a cute ass"

"what?" he grabbed hoseok ass cheeks and palming in circular motion. "sooo goood"

"yah, stop you horny sh-" before hoseok finish his sentence yoongi pull him in to kiss.

The younger startled but soon melt into the kiss and kissed back. Yoongi started sucking his boyfriend lips as their saliva mixes. He open his mouth giving the older full control and his tounge rushing in exploring and tasting every inch of younger mouth.

Hoseok POV

I smile into the kiss. I let moan escape in my mouth and he break the kiss staring me with lustful eyes. I immediately covered my face with my hands that I'm so sure my face was so red.

"Shy?" he asked I nodded.

"Don't be, let's continue shall we?" I again nodded. He grabbed my wrist and made our way towards his room or I can I just say our room.

Once we reached our room he pushed onto bed, he comes top of me and start kissing me again. Our kiss deepens and his hands made his way under my shirt raming his hands. Teasing my nipple.

"ahhh... yo-yoongi~"

He breaks the kiss and heavily breathes on top of my mouth. "what baby?" he asked

Timeskip

Now they are fucking. Fuck it.

Hoseok POV

"you like that, huh? how my dick gonna destroyed your ass" I nodded.

"use your words" he said, landing a harsh slap on my ass cheeks.

"ahhh!... y-yess... f-faster"

"god, feels so fucking good baby" he said while thrusting inside me.

"ah yes... yes.. oh my god" He started to thrust hard into me almost angrily making me see the stars. Feels so good.

"f-fuck... just like that"

He really pounding himself on me. I can feel him hitting all pleasurable spots inside me with his dick.

"AHHHH!! Y-YOONGI!" he pulls me into kiss swallowing all of my moans that escape into my mouth. Fuck this is going to be hard orgasm.

"show hyung how much you love his cock"

"l-love it so much, s-so b-big... uhhhh"

"who thiss pretty little hole belong to" he asked giving my ass a smacked.

"y-you.. it's fucking y-yours"

"moan for me baby, I wanna hear you"

"HYUNG! moree, destroyed me fuck me until I forgot my own name!"

"damn, you're so fucking beautiful, beautiful for me"

"oh my god, oh my god...Gonna...gonna cum" Feeling my climax approaching quickly.

"cum for your hyung"

No ones POV

After yoongi clean both of them, now they are cuddling. Yoongi wrapping his hands around the younger waist. Enjoying each other embrace.

"are you okay hobi?"

"yes hyung"

"I love you hobi, I think I like you since you introduce me with taehyung, I get jealous not gonna lie"

"you? jealous?"

"yeah"

"don't be hyung, I only love you" hoseok said giving the older peck on his lips.

"I love you so much hoseokie, only mine"

Now who would expect that hoseok hopeless dream at least for him can come true.

END~

____________________________________________

Thank you so much for reading this book I really appreciate specially to those who vote and sorry for my english again english is not my first language but anyway I cursing myself for writing a smut god pls forgive me. Anyway I'm also writing fan fiction to improve my english so I guess see you in my next book!!