Chapter 1: Work

Hosoek POV

After finishing my breakfast, I placed a towel over my shoulder and prepared to bathe. It took me 20 minutes to complete. Then I get dressed and inspect myself in the mirror one last time.

"I think I'm ready," I sigh.

I left my room and walked over to Yoongi's. Yes, we share a house.

I knocked three times. "hyung?" When I didn't get a response, I knocked again, this time louder, and when I didn't get a response again, I twisted the knob and entered his room.

"HYUNG!!" I yell loudly enough to startle him awake.

Yoongi POV

I panicked when I heard Hoseok's scream and stood up to check around. He was standing in front of me inside my room.

"Can you tell me what you want?" I asked, irritably, as I returned to my bed, but before he interrupted.

He replies calmly, "Nu uh, you should wake up early hyung, you have work."

"I'm still sleepy~" I said, scratching my eyes.

cute hosoek thought

"what?" When I opened my eyes to meet his, he turned around and looked around when I caught him staring at me.

As he sits next me, he says, "you can't be late on your first day yoongi."

Oh yeah, today is my first day at work, ugh, but I'm still sleepy. I look at the time on my phone, which is 7:45 a.m., and my shift begins at 9:00 a.m.

"fine"

I was about to say something, when his ringtone produced a sound indicating that he had received a message. To fetch his phone, he reached into his pocket. His eyes widened as he read the message.

He yelled, "O MY GOD!" and I had to cover my ears. What the fuck is he yelling about?

"What? What? What happened?" I say

"Jin hyung texted me and said if I'm late again, he'll fire me, so fuck I have to leave bye hyung, take care, and good luck on your first day" hoseok says as he rushes towards the door and smiles at me.

I laughed at his actions we both know he can't fire you, I thought.

I got up and went to the kitchen to eat something after hoseok left. I decided to make something, but when I looked at the table, I noticed three pancakes, which I'm sure were made by Hoseok. I hate to say it, but I like it when he does something nice for me like making me breakfast, waking me up, or asking if I'm okay. I wish I had the opportunity to do the same to him, but I'm always too lazy. By the way, I'm getting ready for work.

After finishing the pancakes made by hoseok, I immediately bathe, dress, and check my appearance in the mirror. I double-check everything I need to carry to work before walking towards the door.

"I've got my keys, phone, and wallet ready to go."

I'm excited today for no apparent reason other than the fact that it's my first day at work. I got in my car and proceeded to work, but not before checking the time, which was 8:36 a.m. I'm hoping I'm not late because that would be a horrible first impression. I'm curious as to what happened to Hoseok this morning because he was staring at me. I shrugged off my thoughts and resumed driving.

____________________________________________
I can't believe I finish a whole chapter, sorry for wrong grammars if any. Have a great day! Bts love us!! Don't forget to vote!!