met sir pentious

As you where in your room you heard a sudden bam!
You ran down stairs to see everyone is outside with some sort of snake demon in a machine...

You walked over to hear the conversation " we meet yet again alastor," the snake said, "do I know you" alastor replied, you giggled a bit then continued listening

" we meet yet again alastor," the snake said, "do I know you" alastor replied, you giggled a bit then continued listening.
"... And this time I have the element of.. Suprize" the snake said as a rocket like booster fell from the ship still attached to the ship though.
You started to worry so you ran over, as you where running over you saw alastors hand move in a motion of crushing something and that's what happened out of nowhere a bunch of tentical like things formed from under ground attacking the ship.

You just walked over and watched in amusement as destruction was happening. You saw as alastors eyes looked like radio static then the ship exploded.

You blinked a few times then burst out laughing.
"Bwahaha, you showed him huh" you said in a joking tone of voice.
You all walked back inside the hotel you where the last to make sure everyone was okay,
You looked up to see the hotel name changed from happy hotel to.. Hazbin Hotel.
"Now stay tuned~" alastor said as they all got inside.