part 8

Hope you like this one. See you 

///////////////////

by the girl who wandet to kick you're ass but faild.

*I cant belive we lost againts a freak.*

She kicks down the chair. She looks at the floor and she turns her hand into fist.

Little did she know, that nightmare didn't forgot her. She is not gonna have a good whole month.

She sits down on the bed and tries thinking about a plan to get rid of you. 

All of the sudden she feels sick and falls down the floor. She chough down blood. She feels like being squished down by a big feet. She can't breath. She passes away. But little did she know that that's beginning of the curse.

Back to you

You guys where talking about how she learned to fight.
" I went in a self defense school. I learned how to self defen myself. It took me 2 years. I had to actually take four years. But it was to much for me. So I quite to go-" Killer swims fast to us.

" Y/N THERE IS A CAR PULLING WHIT BLUE AND RED BLINKERS PARKING IN FRONT OF YOUR HOUSE!!"

* A police car?* we all swim up to see it. There comes the same man who I meet yesterday I think??

" You guys stay here ok. I will deal whit him." I whisper to them.

The man was about to ring on my door bell until he hears a splash behind him. I come out of the water and take my mask from my face and coming towards him. Thank God he couldn't see trough my thick shirt. 

I look at him straight in the eyes " Do you need something sir?"

" Yes, I do. Lena Tela came to the office today and melded that you steal there money and hurt them."

" Wait wait wait. First, yes she did came to me but I didn't steal her money. She thought I keep Jack somewhere in my house. I told her I didn't and she got mad and sended her boys to hurt me. I then self defended myself. I do think I am allowed to self defend. Than she and her group of boys went in the car and drive away. I'm telling the truth. I have no reason to steal Jace's girlfriend's money. Yes he is rich. But I wouldn't dream of stealing someone's money." I say looking mad at him.

" Another fact: She hates me for no reason." I ad.

" Mmh i see. Thank you for your honesty. We will take our leave."

" Thanks for believing me. And please don't trust her too much. She is a good at lying, you know" I say and start my way to the ocean again.

" Eh, ma'am. What are you doing in the water?" He asks before going inside the car.

" I'm taking the trash from the bottom of the sea away." I say.

He nods and goes in the car and drives away. I take the mask and go in.

" Didn't know that you could lie good too." Says Dust.
" This lie was to protect you guys, dummy."
I say and kick his shoulder light. It was hard to do it in the water. We all started to laugh.

Back to the b*tch- I mean the girl...

Right now the girl is getting in the ambulance.

Some time passes and she wakes up in the hospital whit her other boyfriend sitting next to her and holding her hand worryingly.

" *gasp* Oh thank God your alive! I was worried you wouldn't wake up."

" Oww, what happened?"

He looks at her sad:" I'm really sorry to say this but you have COPD."

" What is that?" She asks annoyed.

He sighs :" It a disease that makes you chough blood every hour. There is a high chance that you might die this month or year."

She looks shocked at the blanket. She can't believe she is maybe gonna die.

* Why...*

( shut up you know why. Tch idiot.)

The nurse comes and looks at her suprised :" Oh your awake. Let me guess, your boyfriend told you what you have don't you." She says trying to be nice to her.

He nods. Lena starts to burst out crying. What is she gonna do wenn her other boyfriend finds out she cheated on him. She doesn't have Jace anymore and all that's left is his one and last boyfriend.

If he finds out she cheated on him she will than not be able to pay her bill. She is domed.

+×+×+×+×+×
Who is happy that she is now really sick? I am actually. Thanks to nightmare she will have this sickness until next month.