Part 26

So I know I wasn't much writing this past month- YEAR. Because of school and so much more. BTW I fixed the stupid grammar from the first three chapters because it was horrible. Anyway, enjoy 😉

---------------------------

Y/n pov...

"We finally finished it!" I shout at the top of my lungs after we removed the glass shards and the windows frames. It was already noon and the house is in open, for burglar.

"Hey how about we cover the windows with some old blankets or wooden boards?" Bec suggests. "Wow thats not such a bad idea. Everybodywil lthink its abondend." I respond with the brilliant idea she has.

Some minutes passed and we where able to get two windows coverd with the blankets I had in the garage and the rest with the wooden blanks I had found somewhere in the garage too.

After that Bec went back to her home, Because she still has art school to attend and i went to my room to search up a jeweler store nearby, so i can sell the diamonds Nightmare gave me. There weren't any save ones so i had to go to a city that was some miles away. I only have a bike.

*If only I had a car...*

I shrugged the toughed off and went downstairs to make myself some dinner, after all that what happend. But then realized it is also a mess and that I would need to clean it up too. "I want to eat something not to clean the kitchen now!" I whine and sit down in the middle of the kitchen, next to some vase shards.

*Oh come on this vase too?!*

Suddenly I realize I had some instant noodles in one of the cabinets. I start to search them all and finally found them in the third cabinet next to the oven. "Yeeesss, I don't have to cook anything now!" I whisper cheerfully as I jump up and down.

I start to heat up warm water, and in the mean time I cleaned the table and picked up more vase shards and throw these away. That vase had started to break by itself and I couldn't add flowers anyway. But it was still and elegant vase.

After that the water was now heated and I poured it in the cup and needed to wait 5 more min.

5 minutes later...

*Ok, this looks delicious

*Ok, this looks delicious.*
I think and take my chopsticks out and start to dig in the food. (if you can't use chopsticks than you can use any

Some minutes later...
I land on my bed with my clean pajamas and start to tuck myself in. Drifting into the realm of dreams...

Next day...

"Y/N!!!!" I hear, as suddenly Cross storms into my room followed by Killer, Horror, Dust, Error and Insanity? "Guys? what happ- WAIT DON'T JUMP ON ME-!!"

To late... I get crushed by all these heavy skeletons on top of me. They all start to hide behind my back and use me as a shield. "Guys, what are you doing?? I just woke up..." I say groaning and slowly sitting up and stretch up a little.

"Now, what happend-" I ask but get interrupted by different voice "My, my~" says a light voice from my doorway. I turn around and see a whole different skeleton there, leaning against my door frame with his hip showing his curves that he doesn't have. He has a thinner figure and violet pupils staring directly at me, and one of my blankets I hung up on my window, around his waist to cover the hip till the knees.

"So this is the human you keep visiting instead of me." he says smirking and checking me up and down. All I have on me is one of my childish pajamas on, because i was too tired to choose what to wear.

I turn my head to the guys who look terrified like they have seen something worse than a ghost. Questions start to appear in my head, "Is he one of your past boyfriends or something?" I ask.

"WHAT!?" they all shout unbelievable with what I just said.
I start to burst out laughing at the way they are looking at me.

"Anyway how did you manage to walk up here anyway?" I ask just realizing how they are standing stylish like a- nah I won't say it.

"I have my ways, sweet cheeks~" he replies winking at me.

*Now I want to say the word...*

I slowly stand up and walk towards them and stretch my hand out for him to shake he gladly takes it :"I never got your name, I'm Y/n." he takes my hand and kisses the palm of my hand gently. "The name is Sans, but by some im called Lust."

I start to laugh at how silly it is suddenly im being dragged by the skeletons away from Lust :"Y/n please don't do this! Don't come close with him please, we are begging you!" Killers says and hugs be tight. I slowly pat them all gently away :"Oh come on, you are all starting to be mean towards Lust. And anyway I have to change now because you all woke me up, please exit my room now."

The bad Sanses:" NO!"

Y/n:" Out!"

The Bad Sanses."NO!"

I sigh and go to my closet and take my clean clothes and enter the bathroom and lock it before any of them got in. I start to hear them scream at me to open the door.

After some minutes I got out fully dressed and ready for the day my room was empty.

*Where are they?*

Suddenly I hear a noise under my bed, slowly I get down and see what it is. As I look down I see Insanity sleeping under my bed uncomfortable and shivering, he is so into sleep he didn't notice me carrying him up on my bed. I slowly tug him in with my blanket. This is a funny moment tbh.

*It's kind of weird seeing him sleep peacefully in my bed. I guess dealing with Lust is hard for them. Thats funny.*

I go down stairs, in my new and clean outfit and see the sanses no where in sight. Wich was oddly weird. Until I heard a crash in my garage. I hurriedly ran in the direction and opend my door to see the hole place wrecked. Looking at it with disbelief on my face, slowly turned into a mad expression.

Footsteps started to come to my direction and it was lust and when he saw my face he already knew that the guys are fucked.

---------
Sorry for the long wait and all that I was sick, and had every week at least one or two tests wich was fucked up and I could continue writing.

Still love to all of you~ Garra lee