queen

☆♡word count: 532♡☆

The Royal couple were in thare King size bed. The queens head on her kings strong tattooed chest fast asleep. The kings arms safety around her. She loved how strong her puddin was. He was built like every girls dream man.

The joker however wasn't asleep  like his queen. He was awake rapped in his thoughts. It was so cold as it winter also knowen as Christmas. Christmas was only a couple days way . They had been together for 5 years already.

Joker didn't have a happy childhood. He hardly had any friends. He never  got a Christmas card. His mom and dad were not nice people they never got him  enything for his birthday and hardly got food. Jokers parents used to beat him untill he bleed. One day he had enough and went into his school and told them what his mother and father did to him. When the school found out they got social services involved and they took the young  frightened boy of off his abusive parents.

The joker came out off his thoughts as he felt his pumpkin shift abit in her sleep. It was the coldest night that gotham had had in years. Joker tried his best  to keep himself warm but more importantly his queen. His mind wondered off again to the meny voices in his head.

'No you don't love her and you will never love her' one of the voices shouted to the others. 'Yes you do. Remember  you tried to kill her-'
'Yes you did try to kill her but what dose that have to do with love?'

'Well if you let me finish. Can I finish please?' 'Yes you can' 'thank you. You tryed to get rid of her by killing her. Yes. But that was when she was harleen. Wasn't it. But now she's harley quinn not harleen quinzel.'

'Yeah well.....' 'amit it jack you love her!!' It was silent for a few seconds. 'See you love her just tell her already jack'

that was the last of the voices for a while so joker drifted out of his thoughts and look down at his sleeping beauty. he sighed "harley?"

Strokeing her cheek "p-puddin im tired" she wasn't happy about being woke up. She was never happy when he woke her up. "I know you are pumpkin just wake up please"

she got up and turned on the bed side lamp on and saw the time it was currently 1:23 a.m  "oh I'll go and get dressed and start on the washing  up now sorry puddin"

she said standing up but before she was able to walk away she felt one of jokers arms sneeck around her waist and pull her back onto the bed and onto her back.

"Its ok you don't have to do enything today my love " he said as he kissed her cheek "aww puddin I love you." Harley said while she put her arms

around her puddin "i love you more "
Once he said that he kissed her. "No puddin I love you more " he shook his head. " nah you don't because I love you the most.

______________________________________________________________________________ codydog028 is my Instagram name